Register Now
Heatman

Are there certain games you prefer playing during specific seasons of the year?

It's a thing with me to fancy playing some particular game genres during a specific season of the year. Horror games are big thing for me during the winter season while shooting games are perfect for me during the summer season. 

Can anyone relate to this somehow? 

Definitely horror around Halloween. I also like playing wintery games in the winter, or settings that take place in cold weather. And desert/island type games in summer. In a way it enhances the game if I'm cold and play a game in snowy mountains. But I'll still play whatever whenever. I'll just enjoy the setting more if I'm feeling the same environment.  

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Definitely horror around Halloween. I also like playing wintery games in the winter, or settings that take place in cold weather. And desert/island type games in summer. In a way it enhances the game if I'm cold and play a game in snowy mountains. But I'll still play whatever whenever. I'll just enjoy the setting more if I'm feeling the same environment.  

Even till date, Halloween still deals with me very by freaking me out anytime it's on. Vampire costume is always horrorful for me.