Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

On 12/30/2021 at 5:49 AM, Boblee said:

I'm still looking for the best strategy for shopping on Black Friday's because it's always been very difficult with getting to pull through. 

If you happen to have a feasible one that works well for you, I'm definitely interested in learning that because it's definitely going to be very helpful. 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You don't need to learn anything there, just keep close attention to different E-commerce stores and watch their rate for a particular product listing and pick the best amongst them. 

Seriously, people get so many arrangements that's going to keep making them not follow up on what's going on. It's going to be very difficult. 

48 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, people get so many arrangements that's going to keep making them not follow up on what's going on. It's going to be very difficult. 

I understand that activities tends to keep our minds off from the black Friday offers. On order to keep to that day, find a place in your calendar and mark out, set a tone as reminder. Such will make you not to forget about the date. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand that activities tends to keep our minds off from the black Friday offers. On order to keep to that day, find a place in your calendar and mark out, set a tone as reminder. Such will make you not to forget about the date. 

Just the email newsletter notification that I get always from those stores like Amazon and the rest can very well keep me updated. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just the email newsletter notification that I get always from those stores like Amazon and the rest can very well keep me updated. 

Some people don't even check their email address unless they are told to especially when it's something that's very important and some don't get pop up notifications. 

On 1/4/2022 at 11:09 PM, Boblee said:

You're simply good to go with just that provided you receive those newsletter consistently. When it is the date of Friday, surely Amazon will notify you too. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:25 AM, Heatman said:

Some people don't even check their email address unless they are told to especially when it's something that's very important and some don't get pop up notifications. 

I actually used to be like that till I got into online tasks that requires me to be getting in and out of so many Gmail accounts, so I got used to it.