Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

On 12/18/2021 at 12:50 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why the world can never go back to stone age again because technically the use of technology is tied to our survival. 

It's not even possible even if one wanted it. With the rate at which technology is growing and being involved in games, everything is speeding off to the future. 

18 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That will be backward, time can't be rewind either, so the world is moving ever forward. When someone failed to catch up with what's going on with the world he simply fall adrift and off the pace. 

The one good thing is there will always be another Black Friday always, so even when you missed out this year's own, you will next year. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The one good thing is there will always be another Black Friday always, so even when you missed out this year's own, you will next year. 

Thanks for the reminder. I still have plenty time to spend on Earth by his grace. So, that's surely I'll witness more of the black Fridays to experience good price discounts for items/products. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks for the reminder. I still have plenty time to spend on Earth by his grace. So, that's surely I'll witness more of the black Fridays to experience good price discounts for items/products. 

Definitely, with next year already around the corner, and that means another Black Friday coming right up the track. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have been making use of Black Friday deals for years now that I would never like to miss out on their offers. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been making use of Black Friday deals for years now that I would never like to miss out on their offers. 

Most gamers who shop online a whole lot wouldn't likely miss out on the Black Fridays offers as they are always updated. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most gamers who shop online a whole lot wouldn't likely miss out on the Black Fridays offers as they are always updated. 

Exactly, I keep getting so much updates from the online stores that I make most of my purchases from. So, I can't miss it. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's a tremendous reminder, to let their esteem customers know about the latest update that will be appealing to them due to the discount order. 

It's actually more like having them subscribed when they registered on the site to be getting their newsletter. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually more like having them subscribed when they registered on the site to be getting their newsletter. 

I've seen such option when I entered into Amazon, eBay before, I was told to subscribe in order to keep up to date of newsletters that is of utmost importance. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've seen such option when I entered into Amazon, eBay before, I was told to subscribe in order to keep up to date of newsletters that is of utmost importance. 

Once you just register an account on the website, you will automatically be signed up to receive their updates unless you wishes to unsubscribe.