Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even when it comes to information on when there is Black Friday/Cyber Monday's, I really try as much as possible to get the right information, otherwise it's over before it started!!! 

Lack of substantial information caused me from knowing the date of black Friday and Cyber Monday. I believe next wouldn't pass me by, I'll wait and keep updated till then. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lack of substantial information caused me from knowing the date of black Friday and Cyber Monday. I believe next wouldn't pass me by, I'll wait and keep updated till then. 

Just have inked somewhere you can always see it that every November comes with it a Black Friday and you will never forget it!! 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just have inked somewhere you can always see it that every November comes with it a Black Friday and you will never forget it!! 

Well, that's going to be one very good way to always have the day or month of Black Friday remembered all the time. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, that's going to be one very good way to always have the day or month of Black Friday remembered all the time. 

I have been doing that for years now with so many other reminders as well and it works for very good. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

You know that your smartphone can actually do that for you instead of doing it manually right? 

I have actually tried doing that but it doesn't seem to work very well or I'm the one who's not setting it up properly. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:11 PM, Boblee said:

That's right. Maybe I'll set a reminder for it via my mobile phone, even if the phone happens to get spoiled or lost, I'll still save it via another of my phone, to keep in check. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's right. Maybe I'll set a reminder for it via my mobile phone, even if the phone happens to get spoiled or lost, I'll still save it via another of my phone, to keep in check. 

Yeah, that's definitely going to be very effective with getting you not to miss out on the next Black Friday deals as you would get beeped. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's definitely going to be very effective with getting you not to miss out on the next Black Friday deals as you would get beeped. 

Yeah, that's definitely going to be very effective in reminding anyone who makes use of it as a way to keep up. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Surely I'll get beeped by my calender reminder, that's the essence of making a note for me, to get notified of that day. But first of all, I'll keep of notice of 2 weeks before the real black Friday day reminder in order to keep my shopping funds intact to buy reasonable products. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's definitely going to be very effective in reminding anyone who makes use of it as a way to keep up. 

It's actually the beauty of the use of technology today as it offers a lot of features that will make almost everything easy for you. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's actually the beauty of the use of technology today as it offers a lot of features that will make almost everything easy for you. 

Exactly, it's why the world can never go back to stone age again because technically the use of technology is tied to our survival.