Register Now
StaceyPowers

Optimism in games is usually about moral victory

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand, many people are simply in for those social media platforms because they have freedom to share all kinds of rubbish, but here on forums we abide by rules, we learn, we put into action and not coming to display even NSFW posts, like, adult contents, which is mainly used in social media platforms. 

Moderation is the keyword here. Most social media sites don't moderate what's been posted on it unlike what happens on forums. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Moderation is the keyword here. Most social media sites don't moderate what's been posted on it unlike what happens on forums. 

Exactly and this is why a lot of them run away from taking part in forum discussion because they can't really be able to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum or being tackled by the moderator to stay within the line.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, forums keeps it clean through the act of moderation. If you aren't moderating your forum, their is no way, it can be kept clean from spammers. In social media lots of users spam with unsolicited messages and scam is at the highest there. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, forums keeps it clean through the act of moderation. If you aren't moderating your forum, their is no way, it can be kept clean from spammers. In social media lots of users spam with unsolicited messages and scam is at the highest there. 

The issue of spammers is the worst thing that can happen to any forum because it would even chase away members from the forum as they would see the forum as a sin) something that's not serious. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The issue of spammers is the worst thing that can happen to any forum because it would even chase away members from the forum as they would see the forum as a sin) something that's not serious. 

Yes, and the most damaging thing is that, the forum will lose sponsors/advertisers coming to promote their products. And that's cool money we are talking about which spamming can make them lose. That's why Mods are very much important to curtail such happening. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, and that's why it's very difficult and challenging for most people to adapt to being active on forums which is why I really appreciate any forum user. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, and that's why it's very difficult and challenging for most people to adapt to being active on forums which is why I really appreciate any forum user. 

Yes, they simply want where they'll write all sort of rubbish, spammy contents without warnings. But to their shock, forums aren't for them because it's admins seek for positive minded people. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, they simply want where they'll write all sort of rubbish, spammy contents without warnings. But to their shock, forums aren't for them because it's admins seek for positive minded people. 

Exactly and this is why you are going to find few people being very active on forums lately because they feel more comfortable and free to post anything that they want without the fear of being moderated on social media platforms like Facebook Twitter and Instagram.

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly and this is why you are going to find few people being very active on forums lately because they feel more comfortable and free to post anything that they want without the fear of being moderated on social media platforms like Facebook Twitter and Instagram.

I feel special being here, and not on social media where I'm seeing some kind of spammy and low quality posts, possible scams that doesn't enthral my feelings positively. 

On 12/1/2021 at 3:00 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, and the most damaging thing is that, the forum will lose sponsors/advertisers coming to promote their products. And that's cool money we are talking about which spamming can make them lose. That's why Mods are very much important to curtail such happening. 

It is actually why forum owners are serious when it comes to moderation of what get posted on their forum to avoid such content affecting their Google ranking.

On 11/12/2021 at 8:26 PM, Heatman said:

I have only come across the Board game of Merlin and nothing about the video game being on any consoles. 

I would rather stick to watching the movie of Merlin than playing the board game because I'm not really a fan of playing board games at all as they are boring for me most of the time.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would rather stick to watching the movie of Merlin than playing the board game because I'm not really a fan of playing board games at all as they are boring for me most of the time.

Are you being serious right now mate? Well, if the real game can be made, it's definitely going to be something like Skyrim and it's going to be enjoyable. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It is actually why forum owners are serious when it comes to moderation of what get posted on their forum to avoid such content affecting their Google ranking.

Google ranking matters alot, because if you allow spam messages and bot kind of comments via your forum if you own one, you'll simply lose Google ranking and also advertisement deal with other companies. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you being serious right now mate? Well, if the real game can be made, it's definitely going to be something like Skyrim and it's going to be enjoyable. 

Yeah, I have read about all the relationship between Merlin and Skyrim, so it's definitely going to be good game if they decide to make it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I have read about all the relationship between Merlin and Skyrim, so it's definitely going to be good game if they decide to make it. 

There were so many analysis that was drawn to Skyrim copying a lot from so many other games and movies as well which Merlin was one of such movies.