Register Now
StaceyPowers

Optimism in games is usually about moral victory

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😅, I'm simply going fantasy world with such dream. I know any decision that have been made official via gaming hardly delist. I don't think such dream of mine can materialize, due to how eager video game companies are in love with money. 

Alright then, you should keep dreaming on mate, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Have fun while you are at it. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Alright then, you should keep dreaming on mate, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Have fun while you are at it. 

xD 😄. I know nothing wrong with such dream, but at the moment is looking increasingly futile due to where this video game companies are heading with their policies. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I just wish I can wake up overnight and hear that, video game companies have reached consensus to remove all sort of micro-transactions in video games, and make it optional for anyone. 

Seriously, if that's going to happen, it would have happened by now. So, it's something that most gamers have moved on from. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if that's going to happen, it would have happened by now. So, it's something that most gamers have moved on from. 

Have seen it, but we can't say never, maybe the mass negative responses from gamers worldwide can make them changing their weird financial policies soon. 

On 11/7/2021 at 5:02 PM, Boblee said:

It doesn't necessarily mean that the game wouldn't be finished but there would be a new breath of evil that would mean the game is still going on. 

It's how these companies have been getting so many games sell on for years without getting old because new remakes will be out all the time. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's how these companies have been getting so many games sell on for years without getting old because new remakes will be out all the time. 

Yeah it's something that puts the gamers in a place of suspense they wouldn't rest to know what's going to happen next. 

On 12/11/2021 at 10:07 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Most of them simply give out their game projects to third party as well to help them out, which made it possible for them to have so many games at present. And most of them are disappointing too. 

Seriously, there is no justification for them to do that in my opinion. It's even better they shift the game's release to a future date. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no justification for them to do that in my opinion. It's even better they shift the game's release to a future date. 

If they shifted the game's release to a future date, there really wouldn't be any issues to it at all but only they delayed the game and that's it!! 

On 12/13/2021 at 11:37 PM, Boblee said:

If they shifted the game's release to a future date, there really wouldn't be any issues to it at all but only they delayed the game and that's it!! 

Seriously, it's what I expected them to do when they knew they can't do it themselves, rather than have it been done by a useless 3rd party. 

On 11/7/2021 at 4:18 PM, Justin11 said:

I detest it when a game or movie finished halfway, which ended in an immoral victory by the antagonist when the protagonist should be victorious. Such games or movies are tagged 'incomplete for me. 

It's something like throwing an insight into the next part of the game that's going to be coming out after the first part is completed. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's something like throwing an insight into the next part of the game that's going to be coming out after the first part is completed. 

Yeah, it's part of their games marketing strategy to sell the next game even before it's developed by keeping the fans in suspense. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

And at the end such kind of expectation becomes a mirage because it didn't come through. When I witness such kind of thing, I simply grow frustrated. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

And at the end such kind of expectation becomes a mirage because it didn't come through. When I witness such kind of thing, I simply grow frustrated. 

Are you being serious about this right now? It's only meant to show you that there is more to the game that's still coming up. How do that get you frustrated? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you being serious about this right now? It's only meant to show you that there is more to the game that's still coming up. How do that get you frustrated? 

The way things affect us are very different from individual to individual, so there is a possibility of that getting him frustrated per say.