The Blackangel - 9

Head_hunter - 7

Empire - 4

kingpotato - 3

Shagger - 1

Crazycrab - 0

AndreiMirfi - 0

Heatman - 0

Reminder, fist three members to create 150 high quality threads receive a free copy of Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition, retails for $100 USD. To enter, simply see the original post (OP) and reply below.

This is a very good opportunity for the members to have more like a side quest gain from participating in the community. You are an awesome person @DC. I'm not that much prolific in creating content, so I'm going to pass on this one but good luck to all who are going head to head to win it. I'd expect some giveaway from the winner to us 😉. Congratulations to the winners in advance. 

On 11/20/2021 at 7:48 AM, Boblee said:

This is a very good opportunity for the members to have more like a side quest gain from participating in the community. You are an awesome person @DC. I'm not that much prolific in creating content, so I'm going to pass on this one but good luck to all who are going head to head to win it. I'd expect some giveaway from the winner to us 😉. Congratulations to the winners in advance. 

Look at this one 😂.. You want to enjoy giveaway but you don't want to take part in the contest eeeh? Join and try and win it for yourself. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's better for em to try and see if he can win it for himself. It's not far fetch for him to catch up and stay in the running to win the contest. 

Even if he doesn't win it, it's going to add more content to the forum which makes it a very nice place to have a lot of conversation to discuss on.

33 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Even if he doesn't win it, it's going to add more content to the forum which makes it a very nice place to have a lot of conversation to discuss on.

Sure, it will add lots of topics for discussion in VGR forum. That's one of the essence why 'DC introduced the competition. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, it will add lots of topics for discussion in VGR forum. That's one of the essence why 'DC introduced the competition. 

That is truly a good thing that comes with the contest because it's going to inject a lot of new topics to the site which will get a lot of people engaged in so many discussions.

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's not like the forum is lacking new content but it's definitely not a bad thing to add more new ones to the fold. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not like the forum is lacking new content but it's definitely not a bad thing to add more new ones to the fold. 

I can actually see that happening already with lots of new contents topics coming up already. I'm looking forward to see who wins it in the end. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, VGR forum can't lack contents, because lots of actions is happening around the game world, and I believe lots of gamers here are taking advantage to bring fresh new contents here daily irrespective of the contest. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:07 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, VGR forum can't lack contents, because lots of actions is happening around the game world, and I believe lots of gamers here are taking advantage to bring fresh new contents here daily irrespective of the contest. 

With so many video games that are about to come out next year means that there are so many new contents in that are waiting to be added to the platform.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

With so many video games that are about to come out next year means that there are so many new contents in that are waiting to be added to the platform.

Even this week I've seen the list of video games that came out via another gaming forum which I'm a member with. So, their is no single week you can't see 100s of video game releases on different gaming devices. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Even this week I've seen the list of video games that came out via another gaming forum which I'm a member with. So, their is no single week you can't see 100s of video game releases on different gaming devices. 

There addition is definitely a good thing to the forum because it will offer most of us here a lot of things to discuss on that favors the community. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There addition is definitely a good thing to the forum because it will offer most of us here a lot of things to discuss on that favors the community. 

Yes, their addiction when it comes to video game releases will simply give us something to cheer about and discuss in a gaming community like this.