Register Now
DC

Contest: Win a Free Copy of Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition

8 hours ago, m76 said:

No way I'm creating 150 threads, not even in a year. I don't want to diss the idea, but judging based on quantity rather than quality doesn't seem like the best idea. For example what is considered a spam or low effort thread? I myself would consider posting a youtube video as a new thread as low effort, unless I added a substantial amount of commentary to it.

@Shagger and I will be monitoring for low quality/spam threads, which don't count. Appreciate your feedback and feel free to enter nonetheless.

5 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Sure, why not? I'll try my best.

Best of luck!

4 hours ago, Empire said:

Count me in 🙂 150 threads is allot, But at the same time gives me more threads to repliy at at later date right 😛 

Add me to the list sir 🙂 

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, DC said:

@kingpotato welcome back! Would you like to enter? The first 3 members to make 150 quality threads will win a copy of Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition. I have copies for PS4/PS5 and PC. Let me know if you would like to enter. I will update the leaderboard daily.

Yes please I would like to be part of this. Ty

Entered Users/Leaderboard (updated daily) 11/10/21

@Reality vs Adventure - 12

@The Blackangel - 4

@Shagger - 1

@kingpotato - 1

@Crazycrab- 0

@AndreiMirfi - 0

@Empire - 0

Reminder, fist three members to create 150 high quality threads receive a free copy of Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition, retails for $100 USD. To enter, simply see the original post (OP) and reply below.

Entered Users/Leaderboard (updated daily) 11/12

@Reality vs Adventure - 17

@The Blackangel - 5

@Head_Hunter - 6

@Empire - 4

@kingpotato - 3

@Shagger - 1

@Crazycrab - 0

@AndreiMirfi - 0

Reminder, fist three members to create 150 high quality threads receive a free copy of Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition, retails for $100 USD. To enter, simply see the original post (OP) and reply below.

25 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Would the PS4 code be compatible on the PS5? I know the PS5 has reverse play to the PS4, but I don’t know if that extends to digital codes as well.

Great question, and the answer is: YES 🙂

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Looks like an interesting offer in my opinion. Although, I think that @StaceyPowerswould win this easily if you ask me 😂. I would give it a try. 

You should give it a try. I know I post a ton of threads. I want to read more threads from other members and give others a chance to win, which is why I have not entered 🙂 So, go for it!

15 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

You should give it a try. I know I post a ton of threads. I want to read more threads from other members and give others a chance to win, which is why I have not entered 🙂 So, go for it!

If that's the case then, let's see how far I would go in this contest. @DCcount me 😉