Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best military simulation games

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I played the game last week and it still feels like a good new game to me. I'd have to play it longer. 

Although there is some similarities in other military simulation games when compared to ARMA, it doesn't take away the fact that it's a great game. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:21 AM, Heatman said:

Although there is some similarities in other military simulation games when compared to ARMA, it doesn't take away the fact that it's a great game. 

What's your favorite amongst the Military Sim games that you have played recently? Which one was the most frustrating amongst them all? 

On 5/6/2022 at 8:52 AM, Boblee said:

What's your favorite amongst the Military Sim games that you have played recently? Which one was the most frustrating amongst them all? 

Battlefield 2042 is the most frustrating one because of the rubbish they did with the game's development. My favorite would be Call of Duty Warzone. 

It's repaired, so the gamers have moved on with the game. Those who couldn't move on, dumped the game and focused on another military kind of game. Their are lots of military games to look out for, COD series, Arma series, Sniper Elite series, Titanfall series and lots more to consider. 

On 5/8/2022 at 9:52 AM, Justin11 said:

It's repaired, so the gamers have moved on with the game. Those who couldn't move on, dumped the game and focused on another military kind of game. Their are lots of military games to look out for, COD series, Arma series, Sniper Elite series, Titanfall series and lots more to consider. 

There is nothing good about Battlefield 2042 till date for me. It's only Cyberpunk 2077 that's been fixed up well but for the military simulation game Battlefield 2042, it's still rubbish for me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There is nothing good about Battlefield 2042 till date for me. It's only Cyberpunk 2077 that's been fixed up well but for the military simulation game Battlefield 2042, it's still rubbish for me. 

EA even had to confirm why Battlefield 2042 failed in this video.

On 5/9/2022 at 10:33 PM, Heatman said:

The developers of battlefield should take note of that, which is 'Electronic Arts, most EA games are just shit. They should try to fix their game to reach the target of gamers. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The developers of battlefield should take note of that, which is 'Electronic Arts, most EA games are just shit. They should try to fix their game to reach the target of gamers. 

I think that they know that well enough by now. The sales of the game dropped drastically more than the last release before 2042. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I think that they know that well enough by now. The sales of the game dropped drastically more than the last release before 2042. 

EA refused to disclose Battlefield 2042 sales figures but they did tagged it to be a disappointing one. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

That is, the previous three editions right? I didn't get the information you passed clearly. That's pathetic of EA, for developing glitched video game series. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That is, the previous three editions right? I didn't get the information you passed clearly. That's pathetic of EA, for developing glitched video game series. 

Battlefield V Definitive Edition was the release before Battlefield 2042 and it's got more community of gamers than 2042 with at least 30,011 players monthly. 

Battlefield V: Definitive Edition is way more better than Battlefield 2042 in every way possible. If they repeat anything like Battlefield 2042 again, it would be the end of the game's franchise. 

On 5/12/2022 at 8:10 AM, Boblee said:

Battlefield V Definitive Edition was the release before Battlefield 2042 and it's got more community of gamers than 2042 with at least 30,011 players monthly. 

The first editions not battlefield game has pulled lots of gamers indeed, with what I saw you mention, as the total number of players in the game. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The first editions not battlefield game has pulled lots of gamers indeed, with what I saw you mention, as the total number of players in the game. 

The more gamers are playing the game, it's more money for the company. It's how that works with most games and just Battlefield.