Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best military simulation games

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

War Thunder is free one as well and it's that good for a military Simulation game. 

That's on PC right? I can remember my brother playing it one time and it look quite realistic. World of Tank is another one I fancied a lot. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's on PC right? I can remember my brother playing it one time and it look quite realistic. World of Tank is another one I fancied a lot. 

Yes, it was on PC that I played War Thunder and I'm not sure if it's available on another platform. 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:53 AM, Heatman said:

The more gamers are playing the game, it's more money for the company. It's how that works with most games and just Battlefield. 

They make money from all cylinders, ranging from, sales of the physical/digital version of the game, online gaming, micro-transactions etc. 

On 5/17/2022 at 7:45 AM, Heatman said:

Between Company of Heroes 1 and 2 which one do you think offered a better gameplay in war tactics and strategies? 

I have never played any of them yet but I know a friend that's been playing them for a while now. I can easily get a feedback from him soon. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have never played any of them yet but I know a friend that's been playing them for a while now. I can easily get a feedback from him soon. 

I would definitely like that, please do and update me as soon as possible. Before then, I had the game's debut trailer checked out. What are your thoughts on it? 

On 5/21/2022 at 12:41 AM, Heatman said:

I would definitely like that, please do and update me as soon as possible. Before then, I had the game's debut trailer checked out. What are your thoughts on it? 

I saw a lot of what Call of Duty Vanguard came with especially in regards to WW2 actions in the trailer. It looks interesting. 

Just now, Boblee said:

I saw a lot of what Call of Duty Vanguard came with especially in regards to WW2 actions in the trailer. It looks interesting. 

That's very correct. There were sighting of Hitler and his Nazi troops and the war planes used in WW2. The troops and their weapons used in Call of Duty Vanguard was very obvious in the game. 

Battlefield series used to be my favorite when you talk about Military Simulation games.

I have kept faith with the franchise till their last release Battlefield 2042. It's one game that I have regretted ever buy recently.

If feels so sad how they are hell bent on killing the game off. I even prefer Call of Duty Vanguard to the Battlefield 2042.

13 hours ago, Maxi said:

Battlefield series used to be my favorite when you talk about Military Simulation games.

I have kept faith with the franchise till their last release Battlefield 2042. It's one game that I have regretted ever buy recently.

If feels so sad how they are hell bent on killing the game off. I even prefer Call of Duty Vanguard to the Battlefield 2042.

Call of Duty franchise is most likely going to get a better lift since it's going under the development of Microsoft and it's no longer going to be on yearly release. I can't wait to see what the next COD is going to be like. 

21 hours ago, Maxi said:

Battlefield : Bad Company 2 happens to be my favorite of the game's series, then followed by Battlefield V. Aside those two Battlefield games, the rest are not really good enough for me. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Battlefield : Bad Company 2 happens to be my favorite of the game's series, then followed by Battlefield V. Aside those two Battlefield games, the rest are not really good enough for me. 

I never played Battlefield : Bad Company 2  but as for Battlefield V, it was one that I had a very good time playing. Even though it had its letdown, it's still miles better in terms of gameplay. 

On 11/29/2021 at 11:31 AM, Heatman said:

There are so many of them but let me mention the ones that are my favorites to play. They are ; Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Battlefield 2042, Hearts of Iron IV and Hell Let Loose. 

Battlefield 2042 is one of my favorite military simulation game and also call of duty series if that's also ranked among battle simulation games.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Battlefield 2042 is one of my favorite military simulation game and also call of duty series if that's also ranked among battle simulation games.

Are you being serious about that? Battlefield 2042, really? 

tenor.gif%C2%A0