Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best military simulation games

I remember years ago I used to play Age of Empires a lot. I loved the battle simulation. What are some of your favorite military sims? Ace Combat I thought was fun. Are there any good naval sims? I would love to have a sea battle with battleships and aircraft carriers. Would be fun to actually nuke some cities. Are games that real yet? 🤗

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Best of all military games that I would say go forward with is Hell let Loose 🙂 the best of the best you can get your hands on based in WWII. Battlefield is cool but it's just a FPS fast pace game that's made up really. 

Yeah, Hell Let Loose is something that requires a good proper tactics and plans for you to navigate and be successful in playing the game. 

On 11/29/2021 at 11:31 AM, Heatman said:

There are so many of them but let me mention the ones that are my favorites to play. They are ; Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Battlefield 2042, Hearts of Iron IV and Hell Let Loose. 

I never played Hell Let Loose. What's the gameplay like? Maybe I should look up its trailer and see for myself. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I never played Hell Let Loose. What's the gameplay like? Maybe I should look up its trailer and see for myself. 

You can watch the trailer here already and see what the gameplay is like. I'm sure you would love it. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can watch the trailer here already and see what the gameplay is like. I'm sure you would love it. 

Wow, the name of the game hell let loose actually detailed the fool concept of what the video game is all about from what I saw in the trailer it's definitely in hell that they are.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, the name of the game hell let loose actually detailed the fool concept of what the video game is all about from what I saw in the trailer it's definitely in hell that they are.

The kind of combat system used in the game Hell Let Loose is what set it apart from the rest of military sim games. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

The kind of combat system used in the game Hell Let Loose is what set it apart from the rest of military sim games. 

It's actually the world War combat tactics and guns that are used in the game Hell Let Loose that I really fancy more, just like the one's used in Call of Duty Vanguard. 

On 11/29/2021 at 1:16 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, Hell Let Loose is something that requires a good proper tactics and plans for you to navigate and be successful in playing the game. 

Indeed, I have over 50 hours in the game that I played with my own people or just talk in game with your squad. Once you find your perfect server that you like and start meeting people it's all good. I'm always playing on the same server and always see the same group of players and we always say Ohh You Again, what's up. One time we did not kill each other as we are talking about things as we are onthe opposite side.

End of the day it comes at the best and the worse. 

On 12/2/2021 at 2:34 PM, Empire said:

Indeed, I have over 50 hours in the game that I played with my own people or just talk in game with your squad. Once you find your perfect server that you like and start meeting people it's all good. I'm always playing on the same server and always see the same group of players and we always say Ohh You Again, what's up. One time we did not kill each other as we are talking about things as we are onthe opposite side.

End of the day it comes at the best and the worse. 

Seriously, finding the best server that works well for you is the biggest challenge you can face but once it's fixed, you will definitely enjoy the game well.