Register Now
StaceyPowers

Here is what is free in terms of upgrades right now if you own Skyrim SE

I have found even Bethesda’s explanation of what is and is not free right now to celebrate the anniversary of Skyrim unclear. So, here is what is free if you own Skyrim SE:

• Upgrade from previous gen to current gen
  • Certain creation club content, i.e. fishing and a few others

Everything updates automatically, except for horse armor, which you need to go in and manually “purchase” (for free).

On 11/13/2021 at 2:02 AM, StaceyPowers said:

I have found even Bethesda’s explanation of what is and is not free right now to celebrate the anniversary of Skyrim unclear. So, here is what is free if you own Skyrim SE:

• Upgrade from previous gen to current gen
  • Certain creation club content, i.e. fishing and a few others

Everything updates automatically, except for horse armor, which you need to go in and manually “purchase” (for free).

Bethesda’s improvements on Skyrim SE so far have been great to my satisfaction. They do have their flaws but so far, they are doing well. 

On 11/18/2021 at 4:54 AM, killamch89 said:

This upgrade is totally unnecessary and I'm not going to install it as it's pointless. Why do we have to go through this AGAIN?!

At least, they are trying very hard to get some things better from the way they used to be. It's not like they are pushing in another microtransactions in the game.