Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

All games should have replay mission/quest function

How many times do you wish you can go back and refresh your memory on part of the story or just simply enjoyed a mission/quest so much you wish you can replay it? A lot of times I find myself wanting to start a new save file and new game to run through some earlier quests to get a better grasp on the story. I wish all games had that replay function, where it won't change your status in the game. What are some games you know of where you can replay a mission/quest whenever you want? GTA 5, RDR2, and TLOU2 are like that. The older Assassin's Creed games are like that too. For some reason they did away with it in the newer ones. There are other games that unlock that function after beating the game, but what's the point when you want to refresh your memory before finishing it? 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

On 11/13/2021 at 10:12 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The major issues with me via games is that, I never liked the idea of returning back to where I passed via video game missions. I am simply forward ever and backward never. 

So, it's more like you ain't ever gonna replay any games that you had already completed for the second time since you since you don't like going back? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, it's more like you ain't ever gonna replay any games that you had already completed for the second time since you since you don't like going back? 

Not that I wouldn't go back playing them again for life, but coming back to repeat another level when I've passed it to the next is what I can't do, until the game is completed.