Register Now
Rain Dew

Should all games be able to play both 3rd and 1st person?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They only do things pleasing to them alone, that's selfish, without taking surveys about what their gamers feel. 

It's always going to be subjective based on what one likes and hate but in all honesty, they are both good, otherwise they wouldn't be made. 

14 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

But I really doubt if this feature can be added! Honestly if they can add it, it's going to be fun.

I believe that it's something that can be done if they wanted to but it's going to make the game look somehow odd in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that it's something that can be done if they wanted to but it's going to make the game look somehow odd in my opinion. 

Part of the reason why I said I doubt if they will add such feature. But we have no choice than to wait, you never can tell what they might be up to.

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Part of the reason why I said I doubt if they will add such feature. But we have no choice than to wait, you never can tell what they might be up to.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that each one should stick to their own games and see it out. It's not a must to have both in same game. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I guess that's our only hope. We all need to have a waiting attitude and see if the feature will be added.

Lol, I am waiting without thinking much about such feature because the video game company gonna still milk from it when it is made available. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Each video game studio knows what's best fitting to their game, be it FPS or TPS, they know the best. And the gamers too knows their preference. 

The kind of video games that they want to make will definitely decide the way the game is going to be made, either in 1st or 3rd person. 

On 3/15/2022 at 2:43 PM, Boblee said:

Personally, I'm of the opinion that each one should stick to their own games and see it out. It's not a must to have both in same game. 

Alright. I accept your opinion too. Lets just stick to what we already have. If it's added in the future then it's a plus for us. 

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Alright. I accept your opinion too. Lets just stick to what we already have. If it's added in the future then it's a plus for us. 

You somewhat don't really need to accept my opinion but to see the fine line where our discussion have a meeting point. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:16 AM, Boblee said:

The kind of video games that they want to make will definitely decide the way the game is going to be made, either in 1st or 3rd person. 

I don't have issues at all with their options, be it FPS or TPS. At times I do play the TPS too, even if it isn't my best choice, it depends on how beautiful it is made. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't have issues at all with their options, be it FPS or TPS. At times I do play the TPS too, even if it isn't my best choice, it depends on how beautiful it is made. 

As much as I do love playing 3rd person shooter games more, it doesn't really stop me from playing 1st person shooting games completely.