Register Now
Rain Dew

Should all games be able to play both 3rd and 1st person?

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

As much as I do love playing 3rd person shooter games more, it doesn't really stop me from playing 1st person shooting games completely. 

That's nice, as a gamer we'll always cherish what's developed better. If TPS is developed better, I wouldn't mind either going into it. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's nice, as a gamer we'll always cherish what's developed better. If TPS is developed better, I wouldn't mind either going into it. 

It's all about being open to varieties and adaptation because being too rigid is definitely going to take away a lot of things from you. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's all about being open to varieties and adaptation because being too rigid is definitely going to take away a lot of things from you. 

Yes, I try on my end to be versatile and not hanging on a particular thing for long, I can adjust to any game. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I try on my end to be versatile and not hanging on a particular thing for long, I can adjust to any game. 

Seriously, playing in the way, you can be rest assured that you will be flooded with lots of other games to still enjoy playing. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, playing in the way, you can be rest assured that you will be flooded with lots of other games to still enjoy playing. 

Yeah, that's how I come to play more within a calendar year, and even forget some options I've played. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, that's how I come to play more within a calendar year, and even forget some options I've played. 

When you have made your playing options wide, you can easily get more to get into unlike when you narrow it down. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

When you have made your playing options wide, you can easily get more to get into unlike when you narrow it down. 

That's how I've been playing for some time now, it has become deeply part of me. I enjoy video games that way, because we ought to enjoy our time with the better options. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

As much as I do love playing 3rd person shooter games more, it doesn't really stop me from playing 1st person shooting games completely. 

Seriously, these games offers different feelings and satisfaction when you play them. It's not how 1st person shooter games feels that the 3rd person shooter feels. 

On 3/16/2022 at 1:31 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, I am waiting without thinking much about such feature because the video game company gonna still milk from it when it is made available. 

Yeah there's possibility that they will milk from it when it's available. Am not in expectations either.

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yeah there's possibility that they will milk from it when it's available. Am not in expectations either.

There are some games where you can switch from 1st person to 3rd person playing view that's already being played. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some games where you can switch from 1st person to 3rd person playing view that's already being played. 

I can remember the first time I mistaken got stuck with the 1st person view but later discovered how to move from it to 3rd person. 

20 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

So, that's their own cup of tea, since it will enrich them more than I'll gain from their game, while disturbing myself over it.