Register Now
The Blackangel

Red Dead Redemption or Red Dead Redemption 2?

I know Red Dead Revolver was technically the first in the entire series, but I'm going to talk as if it never existed.

I've watched @Rain Dew play RDR a few times, and it looks as fun as just about any other games. But I'm an RDR2 addict. And I mean ADDICT. I'm not asking peoples thoughts on a graphics basis. I'm asking your thoughts and preferences on a gameplay basis. Of those that have played, (or watched others play) the both of them, which do you prefer? Like I said, RDR looks like a lot of fun. I saw her play, and I've watched a shitload of videos on YouTube. But I'm still into RDR2. I just can't get away from it. The prequel story, just has so much more dramatic content. There's loyalty, treason, love, hate, war, peace, successe, failure, and it's all internal withing a gang that is closer than blood. I would literally kill for a family like that. A place where I am accepted for who I am, and no longer the worlds whipping child. I could have joined the Folk Nation at one time, but chose not to.

Here we go again, I'm getting off topic.

But to sum up, RDR2 is my game. RDR has more redeeming qualities than I can list, but the prequel is where I'm at.

God, I'm way too damn obsessed with this damn game.
I'll start talking about bottling up my dogs farts and using them as chemical warfare. At least that topic would get me off RDR2 for a while.

Edited by The Blackangel

With the level of your comment here about RDR-2, I see that you're very addicted with the game. Same thing I can say around MGP, but now I've mixed up with other racing games like, GT/Asphalt. And I'm loving the time I'm spending around those racing games. 

18 hours ago, Empire said:

Or wait to red dead redemption 3 as there are now leaks that says it's coming. 

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/red-dead-redemption-3-rockstar-games-leak/

Someone at RS said it publicly and now it's all hyped up. no idea if it's true or not. 

If any rumors about the release of RDR3 isn't coming from the game company that made it, I'm never believing it.