Register Now
The Blackangel

Republican Scumbags Want To Hire Kyle Rittenhouse As Congressional Intern

Yep, a murderer is loose on the street and will become a future politician of America. And he is a murderer where the system of privilege was on display for all to see. His judge was obviously bias. The judge went on a rant in the courtroom and complained about the media. The judge banned MSNBC from his court. The judge allowed Rittenhouse to pick who stays on the jury in order to make him 'feel comfortable.' The judge didn't allow the term 'victim' for those that were murdered. The judge dismissed the minor in possession of a gun charge because the gun barrel was a little bit shorter than the illegal parameters. The judge didn't allow the use of a video showing Rittenhouse beating on a female protester in a different protest on a different day. So that shows who he is. So with that past behavior, Rittenhouse was a minor in illegal possession of a weapon, who travelled out of state armed with the intention to provoke conflict and kill. After his shooting spree, he just walked over to the police who let him go and was later arrested the next day. And the police themselves, during that protest, the police had the intention to corner the protestors and let the militias deal with them.  

So this type of a system has an affect of this outcome that enables people to go on killing sprees of protestors, with police acting as enablers. And all they have to do is claim self defense even if they provoked conflict. This is another attack on free speech and assembly along with new laws allowing for vehicles to be used to run over protestors and legally kill them. 

And Rittenhouse while out on bail flashed a white power hand sign while hanging out with Proud Boys, who are considered terrorists in Canada. And now he is suing Biden for calling him a white supremacist. And to have the republicans fighting over him to give him a job just shows that party has lost all morality. 

Does this photo look like the judge was at all gonna jail Rittenhouse? I've never before seen an accused murderer and judge so comfortable. 

image.png.eb980295486acbf5cb82e5ded7ef14e8.png

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

Fun fact: Gaetz is looking at federal charges of transporting minor girls illegally across state lines.Just a POS of a human. I watched most of the trial. One of the guys he killed and the one he wounded did have guns pointed at him. The other he killed hit him on the head with a skateboard but he started the whole damn thing. Also he chose the jurors from pulling them out of a tumbler so he didn't literally choose the jury.And that judge. Just an idiot. I've been watching trials for decades and I don't think I've seen a judge hate a certain side ever like  this. I just saw that rittenhouse is gonna be on Faux news because of course he's their new hero.F*****g depressing.

Gung-ho, gun crazy property owners and low-educated murderers could be on the same page in many instances.  Why should society praise either one of them?    Well, the media does want to avoid racial conflict I suppose and will not emphasize murders coming from low-educated, maybe mentally ill people.

Edited by Jayson

3 hours ago, Jayson said:

Gung-ho, gun crazy property owners and low-educated murderers could be on the same page in many instances.  Why should society praise either one of them?    Well, the media does want to avoid racial conflict I suppose and will not emphasize murders coming from low-educated, maybe mentally ill people.

What the hell does race have to do with any of what you said? And how does your bigotry make anyone who owns a gun low educated and/or mentally fucking ill????

All this exploited by identity politics including the white kind.  You gotta a lot of angry white males and angry people of minority groups, angry liberals.   In this case, it's tough to look at this unbiasedly for many people.

Low educated and mentally ill?  A lot of crimes are being committed and are not emphasized by the media - like the one where the Uber driver was killed in PA recently.   The perpetrators may have not gotten a good hand in life and that's bad, but still people are not being held accountable for crimes.

Edited by Jayson