Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Special Offer for VGR Gamer, Get Premium Disney Marvel Co-brand Gaming Chair in 50% OFF Extra Large Discounts

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

That would really mean a lot to the forum being that it's going to add to the selling of the chair that's advertised on the platform. It would get more ads being pushed here. 

It was actually the essence of having the ads promotion made here and some other places. If here gets to push the sales, it means more business deals for the forum. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was actually the essence of having the ads promotion made here and some other places. If here gets to push the sales, it means more business deals for the forum. 

Exactly, the more the forum helps these companies sells their products, the more they contract the forum to promote for their products. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, the more the forum helps these companies sells their products, the more they contract the forum to promote for their products. 

Yeah - you have a good idea of how these kind of promotions works. The more you push it for them, the more they bring more deals for you. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It works fine too on my own end. So, I don't know why @Heatman is finding it difficult via his own end. Maybe he should filter his browsing history, or clear cache and access the link back. 

I figured that out as well immediately the link worked from my end. So, it was very obvious that it's something to do with his internet. 

23 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I figured that out as well immediately the link worked from my end. So, it was very obvious that it's something to do with his internet. 

I checkedd it out too, because it's working fine here on my end. I saw the contents in the link which Admin shared. I love them, just that, its way off my budget. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I checkedd it out too, because it's working fine here on my end. I saw the contents in the link which Admin shared. I love them, just that, its way off my budget. 

Hopefully, when @Heatmangets back online, he must have fixed his internet connection issues and access the website. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're very correct with that assessment as I had to reboot my device and it started working just fine. 

It's something that happens every now and then, so I know immediately it's what's up when you complained about not reaching the site. 

On 12/11/2021 at 8:22 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I know he'll do something at his own end to rectify the issue of the browser failure accessing the link. 

Thanks for showing concern mate!! All is cool and I have checked out all the offers they had on the site which look very good. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Thanks for showing concern mate!! All is cool and I have checked out all the offers they had on the site which look very good. 

Personally, I have encountered that on more than one occasion when my internet connection was a shit show, it really ruined stuffs for me.