Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Special Offer for VGR Gamer, Get Premium Disney Marvel Co-brand Gaming Chair in 50% OFF Extra Large Discounts

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The PC I'm going for isn't a new one, because new Microsoft Windows PC with 500GB internal storage memory and 8GB RAM, with other high specs, compatible for high quality gaming will cost me in the region of $500-$600 at the moment. So, that's off my budget, I'll go for fairly used PC of that kind. And I've made inquiry, it will cost me total of $300 if I go for fairly used version. As for the chair, I am budgeting $50-$60 to buy, and it's very way off my budget for the ones posted here. Unless I receive huge amount of money in the future to take care if it. 

I hope that you eventually get all the money that you need to take care of such gaming desires that you crave so much. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I hope that you eventually get all the money that you need to take care of such gaming desires that you crave so much. 

Thanks alot for the good wishes, I'll work for it by going via thorough savings, and cut down my spending by limiting my excessive wants. I believe in the next 50 days I can raise the funds, I pray so. 

17 hours ago, DC said:

VGR Members, be sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer from AndaSeat.com.

Up tp 78% off that's a good deal 😉 I have Honey installed and saying that I can get more discounts off.

Shame that I have less money this year or unless someone is willing to give it as a gift 😛 There are so many to choose, end of the day what chair style would you guys go with? 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm definitely getting the captain Marvel one - The design is absolutely fantastic. Plus I was planning on making a Gundam-themed gaming area so I need lots of Red, Blue and White in it.

Seriously, the captain Marvel one is my favorite too. If I'm getting one of the chair, it's definitely going to be it without any doubt. 

23 hours ago, Empire said:

Up tp 78% off that's a good deal 😉 I have Honey installed and saying that I can get more discounts off.

Shame that I have less money this year or unless someone is willing to give it as a gift 😛 There are so many to choose, end of the day what chair style would you guys go with? 

If money is not the problem, I am definitely going to choose the Marvel chair design especially the Captain American one because it looks way too cool to leave for another set of chair.

On 12/3/2021 at 12:35 PM, Boblee said:

If money is not the problem, I am definitely going to choose the Marvel chair design especially the Captain American one because it looks way too cool to leave for another set of chair.

Does look cool for £200 plus and on that note if you do ended up going to get it then let us know or anyone else let us know how comfortable

1 minute ago, Empire said:

Does look cool for £200 plus and on that note if you do ended up going to get it then let us know or anyone else let us know how comfortable

Sure thing mate, I'd do that. Feedback is very important whenever it comes to helping a product sell more especially if it's a positive feedback. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure thing mate, I'd do that. Feedback is very important whenever it comes to helping a product sell more especially if it's a positive feedback. 

You have said it all when it comes to how important feedback is when it comes to helping a product sell well by making customers to trust the brand. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have said it all when it comes to how important feedback is when it comes to helping a product sell well by making customers to trust the brand. 

I'm already speaking with a friend in US to see if he's interested in getting the chair. Although, I know he does have something similar but I'm going to try and persuade him. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I'm already speaking with a friend in US to see if he's interested in getting the chair. Although, I know he does have something similar but I'm going to try and persuade him. 

That would really mean a lot to the forum being that it's going to add to the selling of the chair that's advertised on the platform. It would get more ads being pushed here.