Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Special Offer for VGR Gamer, Get Premium Disney Marvel Co-brand Gaming Chair in 50% OFF Extra Large Discounts

3 minutes ago, Darth said:

The chairs look like quite cool especially the Ant Man edition. The chair and desk combo deal is amazing as well. A massive reduction in price so I'll definitely be checking that out. Really badly need a proper office chair at the moment.

With 50% off discount on the prices of the props, it's definitely expected to be the sweet deal that it presented itself to be. 

2 minutes ago, Empire said:

Pretty amazing that you can pick and design your own style to fit your needs for your favorite films 🙂 Are they having a sales at the moment 😛 for back firday weekend. 

I believe so that they are selling now, so it's very much better to buy in now that the offer of the 50% off discount is still available. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I believe so that they are selling now, so it's very much better to buy in now that the offer of the 50% off discount is still available. 

Might wait till next time, I tend to see after Chirstmas a good time to buy when they trying to get old stock out and with the new stock

Just now, Empire said:

Might wait till next time, I tend to see after Chirstmas a good time to buy when they trying to get old stock out and with the new stock

Wow, that's really a very good buying strategy. If it works out well that the prices would be below what it's been offered at the 50% off discount, then you will be in luck. 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

I have never really thought of that kind of buying strategy and from the looks of things, if they don't sell off, they will definitely under sell it later. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have never really thought of that kind of buying strategy and from the looks of things, if they don't sell off, they will definitely under sell it later. 

Unless he's done that in the past and got a better deal, then it's something he can try again because if not and he's just leaving it to chance, then lose out on the 50% off discount now, it's going to suck big time. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if I order one of the item, how will they ship my items to the location I live? It will be additional fees on top of the products to get shipment covered. Such is way off my budget for low, but I'm not ruling out any future purchase. 

Your location is what determines the cost of shipping fee but I'm very sure that there is a possibility that the shipping fee would also be cut down as a result of the black Friday offer. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if I order one of the item, how will they ship my items to the location I live? It will be additional fees on top of the products to get shipment covered. Such is way off my budget for low, but I'm not ruling out any future purchase. 

The real question is what's your budget size for getting a PC or other gaming chair? If it's within what's being sold on the website, then you can order for it. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

The real question is what's your budget size for getting a PC or other gaming chair? If it's within what's being sold on the website, then you can order for it. 

If his budget is something that is very close to the cost of the chair, I believe that something can easily be worked out based on the delivery fee if it's too much for him to pay for.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

The PC I'm going for isn't a new one, because new Microsoft Windows PC with 500GB internal storage memory and 8GB RAM, with other high specs, compatible for high quality gaming will cost me in the region of $500-$600 at the moment. So, that's off my budget, I'll go for fairly used PC of that kind. And I've made inquiry, it will cost me total of $300 if I go for fairly used version. As for the chair, I am budgeting $50-$60 to buy, and it's very way off my budget for the ones posted here. Unless I receive huge amount of money in the future to take care if it.