Register Now
StaceyPowers

What developers do the best job supporting their games?

On 11/30/2021 at 9:14 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What developers do the best job supporting their games, both at launch and long after?

Most of these developers are not to be trusted with what they have been doing for years now but if I can vouch for any video games developers, it would be indie game developers. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of these developers are not to be trusted with what they have been doing for years now but if I can vouch for any video games developers, it would be indie game developers. 

I would say that it's simply because these they have made enough money and being too famous they don't care about losing a few clients. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would say that it's simply because these they have made enough money and being too famous they don't care about losing a few clients. 

It's just the same thing with EA and Ubisoft when it comes to not giving a damn about what the gamers want but only after the money they can make. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just the same thing with EA and Ubisoft when it comes to not giving a damn about what the gamers want but only after the money they can make. 

Everything is now all about the money for those two twin companies. Sometimes, I feel like they are owned by the same person. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Everything is now all about the money for those two twin companies. Sometimes, I feel like they are owned by the same person. 

With the same business operating policies, it's never going to be a doubt that they look like the same brand with different names. 

On 12/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, Boblee said:

Most gamers don't really care much about the GTA trilogy now because they really disappointed themselves and not the gamers. 

If you watch closer, it's slowly going down from discussion. I wouldn't try getting the game anytime soon, it's simply a disappointment. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the same business operating policies, it's never going to be a doubt that they look like the same brand with different names. 

I have actually had that same feelings about them for a while but I had to move on from it as it's not worth my stress. 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:58 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I believe strongly for now that it's only indie developers when compared to other games developers like EA and Ubisoft. 

EA and Ubisoft are the last company that's going to care about what they do with their games unless it's about how to make more money from the games that they don't support well. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

EA and Ubisoft are the last company that's going to care about what they do with their games unless it's about how to make more money from the games that they don't support well.

Looking at some of the great games that indie developers made would tell you so much about how they care about the game's they make like Hades. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Looking at some of the great games that indie developers made would tell you so much about how they care about the game's they make like Hades. 

I had to check out what the game Hades was like and after seeing the trailer, I was really impressed with indie developers work. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I had to check out what the game Hades was like and after seeing the trailer, I was really impressed with indie developers work. 

The game really looked interesting. When did you start playing the game Hades? Have you completed it yet? 

On 12/15/2021 at 12:10 AM, Heatman said:

Here is top 10 fan's games that were actually supported by developers according to WatchMojo.