Register Now
Kane99

Do you think Nintendo will release PC games?

On 12/25/2021 at 12:18 PM, yatendra said:

PC game market is down as compare to mobile. today mobile market is on boom due to high internet speed after jio in india. So every gaming company first try to mobile game after that they go on pc to increase their audience. Toady nintendo have the condition to launch their PC version to catch PC customer.   

They are looking more at dominating the mobile gaming industry. They know that Playstation and Xbox are not even interested as they fight over acquisition and all of that. Nintendo won't want to go too deep into releasing games on PC.

Nintendo will always maintain their own brand of games and not trying to copy what PC game developers have made. Every  gaming company have their own unique concept, I wouldn't like Nintendo to move over molding PC type of games for their customers. 

As much as I would love to see Nintendo release PC games, the chances of them doing so are very slim as they tend to want to stick with their own games and be unique in that aspect which makes sense as that means they have an advantage over having different games than what are available on say Xbox and PlayStation as well. 

I don't ever see Nintendo releasing their games on PC. I think they only released some games on mobile since they probably feel that it's not much of a competitor when it comes to gaming platforms. I also think they would be more weary of their games being hacked if they were released on PC, because let's face it Denuvo gets cracked pretty quickly when it's added to PC games. You know how they feel about rom hacks of old games that aren't making them any money, there's no way they'd allow their modern games to be released on the PC for that same reason.