Register Now
DC

What would you like to see added to the forum?

What would you like to see? Whether it's a new sub forum or a contest we want to hear from you. All suggestions will be considered and evaluated by the staff.

I might think of a raffle for the Points. Maybe buying tickets for certain amount of points, and give away some. Not neccesary is giving away points for free; maybe the tickets you sell, could be the points you giveaway.

It'd be fun.

@DC - A forum shop. I did make the suggestion here but no one has contributed to the topic. If you decided to add a forum shop to VGR Forums, what would you like to implement and why? This question go out to the members too.

Personally, I'd like to see points for PayPal and Gift Cards or non-profit reward ideas are as follows:

• Username changes
  • Bold Usernames
  • Coloured usernames
  • Forum Posting/Free Lance Services

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 10/22/2018 at 2:44 AM, o-o said:

I might think of a raffle for the Points. Maybe buying tickets for certain amount of points, and give away some. Not neccesary is giving away points for free; maybe the tickets you sell, could be the points you giveaway.

It'd be fun.

Not now, but i could see in the future implementing a Lottery System for Points.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:53 PM, MegaphoneStallone said:

I'm looking at  maybe a headline news kind of section.

I'm putting such topics in debates, but it seems out of place for sure.

Depending on the subject matter News should go in the General Chat or in Debate, Politics, & Religion

On 10/31/2018 at 8:41 PM, The Overseer said:

Featured Post of The Day (maybe on top of everything else) and Rewards for top posters. 

We have a Leaderboard. We may consider prizes in the future.

On 11/4/2018 at 5:00 PM, italianmunchiez said:

By default post notifications on so you don't have to check the box, also receiving emails for post replies because I don't receive any, unless I'm doing something wrong.

You can edit your notifications settings here.

On 11/29/2018 at 4:43 PM, xXInfectedXx said:

@DC - A forum shop. I did make the suggestion here but no one has contributed to the topic. If you decided to add a forum shop to VGR Forums, what would you like to implement and why? This question go out to the members too.

Personally, I'd like to see points for PayPal and Gift Cards or non-profit reward ideas are as follows:

• Username changes
  • Bold Usernames
  • Coloured usernames
  • Forum Posting/Free Lance Services

For now, you can just PM me if you'd like a username changed. We may add more options in the future. In the meantime, we have a Points feature and you can participate in our Auctions to win free games and rewards. We also working on a VGR Store which will feature apparel, merchandise, and gaming accessories. The store will launch within the next week.

On 12/15/2018 at 8:37 PM, DC said:

Not now, but i could see in the future implementing a Lottery System for Points.

Depending on the subject matter News should go in the General Chat or in Debate, Politics, & Religion

We have a Leaderboard. We may consider prizes in the future.

You can edit your notifications settings here.

For now, you can just PM me if you'd like a username changed. We may add more options in the future. In the meantime, we have a Points feature and you can participate in our Auctions to win free games and rewards. We also working on a VGR Store which will feature apparel, merchandise, and gaming accessories. The store will launch within the next week.

The VGR Store seems to have a monetary setup.  Can we not use our points to purchase goods and services in the Store? The new shop is a fantastic addition to VGR, hope to see more improvements and addons in the near future. 

What i would like to see added is mostly aesthetics, since i am very familiar with Invision Power Board. having used it on a forum i owned and manged for several years, i think adding the sidebar with some useful information would look nice and be helpful too, somethings I'd put there might be Today's Birthday's and Upcoming Events (both of those only show up when there is something to show) Recent Status Updates, perhaps a list of Recent Discussions for quick access, or other relevant information and maybe have who's online, above the forum and member statistics at the bottom under all the forums. Also something else that could be enabled is the option for a different forum views, the traditional table view should be default as it is of course, but maybe enabled Fluid view as an option, that lists the topics on the index.

I don't know if you guys have the Gallery and Blogs addons but something like that might be useful too.

Also while I do like the default theme, having the option for a light theme beyond the IPB Default might be a nice addition.

That's all i can think of right now, but i really like what you guys have here.

Edited by Excalibur

I think an award system to display on postbits and profiles would be a neat cosmetic feature. Would also give some more exclusiveness with a credits system in place too not just for awards but other perks (customising usernames, certain forum access etc.)

Edited by _B_