Register Now
Heatman

Video games with most thrilling locations?

On 2/1/2022 at 8:45 PM, Kane99 said:

Rdr2 is a given. That game is a beauty to look at. One of the best looking games to release. Wonder if it will get a remaster release on ps5 and series x like gta v is?

I actually like the location of mountains and hills where Arthur Morgan was killed. I have a high sense of connection to that location. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually like the location of mountains and hills where Arthur Morgan was killed. I have a high sense of connection to that location. 

I never really reasoned that location where Arthur Morgan was killed. It's a nice pick out for you. 

39 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Forbidden Horizon West is definitely going to come with incredible locations that we are going to be thrilled about. 

Seriously, there's been so much speculation on the game, that I simply can't wait for it to be released already. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there's been so much speculation on the game, that I simply can't wait for it to be released already. 

It's just a matter of 3 days and all the speculations is going to be something of reality because we are getting it as fast as possible. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just a matter of 3 days and all the speculations is going to be something of reality because we are getting it as fast as possible. 

If I can actually get the game on the release date of 18th, it's definitely going to be something very exciting for me. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I can actually get the game on the release date of 18th, it's definitely going to be something very exciting for me. 

If you have other plans on that day, you should better cancel the program and reserve it fully for the games release. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you have other plans on that day, you should better cancel the program and reserve it fully for the games release. 

Seriously, it's something that I have to consider now because I really need to get the game as soon as possible. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We aren't talking about other pending games that will be going Live still in 2022. Which is the likes of, Starfield, God of war Ragnarok, and Elden Ring. 

Horizon Forbidden West is already here with us. Some of my friends have already downloaded on their Playstation 4 and 5. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We aren't talking about other pending games that will be going Live still in 2022. Which is the likes of, Starfield, God of war Ragnarok, and Elden Ring. 

Horizon Forbidden West is already out as we speak and the next one lining up is Elden Ring. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Horizon Forbidden West is already out as we speak and the next one lining up is Elden Ring. 

I will miss out owing the game for personal due to my console's inability to run the game's preferred console engine. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't play it, once I have friends who have better console engine.