Register Now
Heatman

Video games with most thrilling locations?

12 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I wasn't a fan either.  I mentioned it before on THIS thread.  My main issue is that the world was way to large and difficult to traverse.  The breakable weapons and cumbersome inventory system were a pain in the ass to.

If the world was just big like how big Mexico 🇲🇽 was in Red Dead Redemption 2 but easy to explore, then it wouldn't be much of a problem. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the world was just big like how big Mexico 🇲🇽 was in Red Dead Redemption 2 but easy to explore, then it wouldn't be much of a problem. 

Mexico isn't in RDR2. Where are you guys getting this? Sure there's a glitch where you can cross the border into Mexico, but unless you're talking about RDR2 Online, you're completely off. You may be confusing New Austin for Mexico, but it's not. Despite the Del Lobos gang running around down there. Yet the fact remains, Mexico is not in RDR2.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Mexico isn't in RDR2. Where are you guys getting this? Sure there's a glitch where you can cross the border into Mexico, but unless you're talking about RDR2 Online, you're completely off. You may be confusing New Austin for Mexico, but it's not. Despite the Del Lobos gang running around down there. Yet the fact remains, Mexico is not in RDR2.

A seems to support the fact that Mexico did exist in Red Dead Redemption 2 with Nuevo Paraíso being the helm of it. 

https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/Nuevo_Paraíso

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sovngrade in Skyrim and Soul Cairn even being the land of the dead have this beauty it does come with that makes it so captivating for me. 

I never played Skyrim that far, the first time I played it I was just testing how the game-play works never passed the first level. What really made the land of the dead more captivating? 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played Skyrim that far, the first time I played it I was just testing how the game-play works never passed the first level. What really made the land of the dead more captivating? 

Because it's the land of the dead to begin with 😂 and it comes with a good feeling when you engage in battle there. Here is a Walkthrough of the location. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've played both Skyrim and Fallout, AC, GTAs etc. Their environmental locations are just fantastic, it gives me the chance to be in my locality and enjoy beautiful cities in-game that looks very real. 

The way GTA 5 location is set up, it's something that gives the thrill when you explore the city. I never got of playing the game. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The way GTA 5 location is set up, it's something that gives the thrill when you explore the city. I never got of playing the game. 

Yeah, it's one of the most thrilling locations in my entire gaming history when it comes to most thrilling video game locations I've experienced as a gamer. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Because it's the land of the dead to begin with 😂 and it comes with a good feeling when you engage in battle there. Here is a Walkthrough of the location. 

That's to hear, I didn't even know I started with the land of the dead in level one, I just rushed in. I watched the trailer, I saw conversation sharing with the character in-game and the YouTuber. I wonder how it managed to appear that way. 

31 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's to hear, I didn't even know I started with the land of the dead in level one, I just rushed in. I watched the trailer, I saw conversation sharing with the character in-game and the YouTuber. I wonder how it managed to appear that way. 

There is nothing that game's developers can't do when they are properly motivated to work and make awesome games. 

On 2/21/2022 at 2:05 PM, Heatman said:

A seems to support the fact that Mexico did exist in Red Dead Redemption 2 with Nuevo Paraíso being the helm of it. 

https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/Nuevo_Paraíso

Yes, but it's not accessible in game. It was in RDR1, but RDR2 you don't go to Mexico. Maybe you guys are confusing it when you get stranded on that island in RDR2, that's on an island in Cuba. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yes, but it's not accessible in game. It was in RDR1, but RDR2 you don't go to Mexico. Maybe you guys are confusing it when you get stranded on that island in RDR2, that's on an island in Cuba. 

The power of getting lost and not reading the map well 🤔.. 

tenor.gif