Register Now
Heatman

Video games with most thrilling locations?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Skyrim location is classic, all the locations in GTAs are simply magnificent too. I would consider the area of my favourite game MGP very a favourite when it matters to game location. 

Assassin's Creed video games offered a wide range of beautiful locations. Take a look at best amongst them. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Assassin's Creed video games offered a wide range of beautiful locations. Take a look at best amongst them. 

Interesting, I went through the video, indeed Assassins Creed locations are eye catchy too, especially the Venice location that looks like paradise. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Interesting, I went through the video, indeed Assassins Creed locations are eye catchy too, especially the Venice location that looks like paradise. 

It is actually the historical aspect of the video game Assassin's Creed that helps it to have such incredible locations located in the video game.

Alien Isolation. I'm playing through it for the first time currently and it is wonderful. Working my way through the dying Sevastopol space station while being hunted by the xenomorph is one of the most tense and satisfying experiences I've ever had in a game.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It is actually the historical aspect of the video game Assassin's Creed that helps it to have such incredible locations located in the video game.

Yeah, the game 'Assasins Creed is historical indeed, the storyline is simply derived from the ancient Greek days, which was translated into the game. The game have excellent and intriguing locations. 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

Alien Isolation. I'm playing through it for the first time currently and it is wonderful. Working my way through the dying Sevastopol space station while being hunted by the xenomorph is one of the most tense and satisfying experiences I've ever had in a game.

Seriously, the sight of dying Sevastopol space station wasn't amongst my best views of any location in the game. 

On 12/10/2021 at 2:45 PM, Empire said:

It gonna be satisfying indeed with what you've said, the narration not your experience simply told me how enjoyable the game will be.. I've seen it's trailer before but I didn't go for it. 

I think the Just Cause series have some of the most fun and thrilling areas around. The fact that it's also so fast paced and you can zoom around the map with easy, especially in 3 and 4 with the wingsuit. It's so fun to play with the wingsuit. It's just so smooth and fun, and in this massive world, it feels cool to speed through it all. Plus the game looks beautiful and has aged well over the years. 

On 12/12/2021 at 5:24 AM, Kane99 said:

I think the Just Cause series have some of the most fun and thrilling areas around. The fact that it's also so fast paced and you can zoom around the map with easy, especially in 3 and 4 with the wingsuit. It's so fun to play with the wingsuit. It's just so smooth and fun, and in this massive world, it feels cool to speed through it all. Plus the game looks beautiful and has aged well over the years. 

I really have a strong passion for games that are fast paced because there is never a dulling moment in playing such a game unlike the slow games!!