Register Now
Kane99

Every Cancelled Super Mario Game - From - DidYouKnowGaming?

What are some of the games you'd like to see released now? Do you think we missed any potential classics? I think that Boo game would have been fun. Would have been something fresh imo. The Haunt one would have been awesome to see happen too, the artwork alone looks like it'd result in a quality game. 

I wish Mario's Planet Quest had actually been released. Being an astronomy nut (or astronophile as I call myself) that game would easily have made my top ten. Most likely my top 5 or even top 3.

And to the uneducated, don't get your panties in a twist about the "phile" part. "Phile" is simply an extension that can be added to any word to denote fondness. I'm sure everyone here is an oxygenphile, or foodphile.

The only things that are left from co-op thing for Mario 64 are the assets for Luigi that seems to be more related to a late in development project since those were found in a iQue folder with SFX for future games like the Mario Advance series but other people says this dates from the beta development of the original Mario 64.