Register Now
Kane99

Unreal Engine 5 going to be the one to make realistic graphics?

On 6/28/2022 at 9:15 AM, Dannyjax said:

That have always been the pattern of things especially in the tech industry or sector. Just like how Playstation 5 is getting all the waves now, soon in a couple of years, there will be possible Playstation 6.

That's just inevitable. Sony will continue to make consoles if the demand is there. Xbox as well. Games will eventually become more and more demanding, to the point that a new console will have to come out to accommodate for the bigger games. 

Ps6 will happen, Xbox next, probably. 

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I hope you know that Elden Ring wasn't made with Unreal Engine 5? It was developed with the same game engine FromSoftware Inc used for Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. 

Yeah I know that, I was only using Elden ring as a reference to further explain my point, I loved how very realistic Elden Ring felt whenever I played it and was saying unreal engine 5 could also bring that kind of experience To life with other games made with it.

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's just inevitable. Sony will continue to make consoles if the demand is there. Xbox as well. Games will eventually become more and more demanding, to the point that a new console will have to come out to accommodate for the bigger games. 

Ps6 will happen, Xbox next, probably. 

The same game engines wouldn't stop at Unreal Engine 5, there's always going to be room for more improvement as long as technology advancement never halts. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

- Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 

- Duke Nukem Forever 

- Echoes of the End 

This are few unreal engine 5 games on my radar to get started with after watching their trailers. 

The trailer of Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 is going to keep you captivated like no other. I can't wait to play that game. The graphics is too realistic in every way possible. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The trailer of Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 is going to keep you captivated like no other. I can't wait to play that game. The graphics is too realistic in every way possible. 

The video is age restricted and I don't have that time adding my sensitive information now to unlock the video. I've seen your interest in the game, which shows you've made up your mind to go for it. 

Edited by Justin11

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The video is age restricted and I don't have that time adding my sensitive information now to unlock the video. I've seen your interest in the game, which shows you've made up your mind to go for it. 

Whenever a video comes up like that, all it needs would be to go direct to YouTube and watch it once you're logged on your account. It's even written on the notification on the video page. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

Whenever a video comes up like that, all it needs would be to go direct to YouTube and watch it once you're logged on your account. It's even written on the notification on the video page. 

YouTube is the home of trailers and anything watchable. Whenever I want to watch a trailer of any game, YouTube comes on my mind.