Register Now
Kane99

Your favorite Batman games

What are your favorite Batman games? I still have fond memories of the original NES game, plus I love me the Arkham series, especially Asylum, and City. But Arkham Knight is pretty decent too. Sadly I didn't play a lot of the retro classics aside from the original NES game, but I know there are other good Batman games out there, just haven't played them all. What ones are your favorites and why? 

15 minutes ago, skyfire said:

My favorite all time was "arkham asylum". It was among the good in batman's series. 

It's a 10/10 classic for me. I should really replay it again one of these days. It also has aged really well. Even the standard edition still looks solid today. I want to play the remastered edition one of these days. Doubt it's much different. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

The Batman on NES is number one for me. It just can't be compared to in my opinion.

It's one of those games I will never forget. The opening scene with that awesome soundtrack. I sadly have never beaten it. My skills were always tested playing it, even though I'd never get very far. But it was always a treat to boot this game up and hear that music blaring. I love it. The stage 1 music is my favorite for sure:

I loved mostly Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. They were the best games of the Arkham trilogy. Fighting villains like the Scarecrow, Killer Croc, and Mr. Freeze were some of the scariest experiences! Those games made you feel like the Batman soaring through the skies beating criminals up, throwing batarangs, using all sorts of gadgets, etc.! The Batman Begins game for Xbox looks pretty good too. I love the dark atmosphere. If you want to know more, see my (Link Removed by Moderator).     

Edited by Shagger

I can't say that I ever fully got into the Batman games but I do remember playing a long time ago, which one it was though escapes me. 

I have played the Lego Batman games too and I have enjoyed them and had a lot of fun with them in the past. 

The Genesis version of the Batman game is better than the NES version IMO. I also liked The Adventures of Batman and Robin on the Genesis as well, even though it's pretty difficult. I haven't played any of the newer games myself but I have watched my spouse play Arkham Asylum and it looks awesome so it's on my huge backlog of games that I want to play before I die lol.