Register Now
Kane99

Do you ever feel like you don't get enough time with games?

27 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I could've played more in December and discussed more about video games too, but illness never allowed me to. I missed several weeks in December from playing and away from gaming communities struggling with my health. 

Your health is very important when it comes to anything, so you need to take very good care of yourself and suspended gaming for now. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Your health is very important when it comes to anything, so you need to take very good care of yourself and suspended gaming for now. 

What you've said is true, but I'm closer to recovery. I don't think it is serious for me to keep hiding all alone, I'm just feeling too bored. I am back online and into gaming without being at 💯 healed. 

On 1/2/2022 at 3:42 PM, Head_Hunter said:

What you've said is true, but I'm closer to recovery. I don't think it is serious for me to keep hiding all alone, I'm just feeling too bored. I am back online and into gaming without being at 💯 healed. 

Health challenges is one of the things that can keep anyone off from getting more gaming time.. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Health challenges is one of the things that can keep anyone off from getting more gaming time.. 

You're right. And I hate it when I'm restricted from making myself happy. That way I can force myself in when I wait too long to be healed. My illness have drained me too down to the extent kept me away from playing games. Now, I've forced myself in again, no more waiting to be at 💯 healed. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right. And I hate it when I'm restricted from making myself happy. That way I can force myself in when I wait too long to be healed. My illness have drained me too down to the extent kept me away from playing games. Now, I've forced myself in again, no more waiting to be at 💯 healed. 

I hope it's not coronavirus that you're suffering from because it's something that's very rampant now over here... 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:56 PM, Boblee said:

My mother's recent increase in her sugar level to 450 is really a big challenge for me and the whole family. It's taking a lot of time that I get less time for gaming now. 

That's pitiful indeed, you simply have to limit your gaming time to put more attention to your mom's health. I think that one is more important to you now than anything else. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:56 PM, Boblee said:

My mother's recent increase in her sugar level to 450 is really a big challenge for me and the whole family. It's taking a lot of time that I get less time for gaming now. 

Wow, for a sugar level of 450 is close to one getting into coma. Please make sure you take care of your mother very well. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Wow, for a sugar level of 450 is close to one getting into coma. Please make sure you take care of your mother very well. 

Yeah, it's a very big challenge for all our family members because we won't be happy to see her get into coma which can be very dangerous. 

On 1/4/2022 at 10:50 PM, Boblee said:

I hope it's not coronavirus that you're suffering from because it's something that's very rampant now over here... 

It's rampant indeed, now that the omicron variant have started to spread allover. I got the symptoms and I'm treating it and my system have adapted to treatment, sooner I'll be free from the illness. 

On 1/5/2022 at 2:56 PM, Boblee said:

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon. Honestly though, family comes first, so please take care of your mom. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's rampant indeed, now that the omicron variant have started to spread allover. I got the symptoms and I'm treating it and my system have adapted to treatment, sooner I'll be free from the illness. 

Sorry to hear you got covid. Hope you make a full recovery from it. It's been a scary time, and I do worry that Covid is going to stick around a lot longer. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon. Honestly though, family comes first, so please take care of your mom. 

Sorry to hear you got covid. Hope you make a full recovery from it. It's been a scary time, and I do worry that Covid is going to stick around a lot longer. 

Yes, I got covid19 symptoms, I am on treatment, sooner I'll be relieved from the illness. Thanks for showing concern, I'll be fine sooner. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's not been easy for us for months now since October last year but she's getting better little by little as the sugar level is dropping down small.