Register Now
Kane99

Does PlayStation have a design your own controller option?

I'm not picky with controllers as long as they work. I wouldn't mind a purple one though if I owned a PS5, I would want the purple controller, maybe modified with my gamertag on it. 🙂 As far as I know, there is no "Design Lab" like option for Sony. I think the only way you get a customized design is through a company like ScufGaming. 

Edited by Shortie

On 11/12/2022 at 7:29 PM, Shortie said:

I'm not picky with controllers as long as they work. I wouldn't mind a purple one though if I owned a PS5, I would want the purple controller, maybe modified with my gamertag on it. 🙂 As far as I know, there is no "Design Lab" like option for Sony. I think the only way you get a customized design is through a company like ScufGaming. 

I'm just a person that as long as it feels comfortable and fits in my hands while gaming then I'm happy, doesn't or not fussed about the looks of it since you not going to see it as you be holding it hard while playing

On 11/12/2022 at 2:29 PM, Shortie said:

That's fair. I would honestly use that KFC themed controller that was given away during a contest a few years ago. As long as it's a controller and it works as intended, I don't care how it looks. 

It's nice having a controller you like aesthetically, but it's not a requirement for me.