Register Now
Kane99

Among Us VR

Wow, I didn't even know they were making an Among Us VR game, did you guys? It actually looks like it'll be a lot of fun. If you have played the original game, you know what it entails. But now in VR, I think it's going to be even crazier. 

Check out the short trailer: 

On 12/25/2021 at 2:20 PM, Darth said:

I thought this was going to be a post asking if the idea was cool and if people would be interested. It's awesome to see it's actually becoming a reality! It's really cool and will be an awesome VR game to play!

Yeah, I didn't see it coming either, but it kinda makes sense right? 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think unless it is 3D and has some sort of map to explore, I think it's not that fun at the moment. 

It is in 3D it seems, so it'll be like any other VR game, but you'll be able to play popular among us levels in vr. 

Absolutely makes sense. I'm curious as to how communication would work within the game but everything else just seems like its perfectly made and set up for a virtual reality game. Wonder if they will make you getting killed a really scary experience!

14 hours ago, Darth said:

Absolutely makes sense. I'm curious as to how communication would work within the game but everything else just seems like its perfectly made and set up for a virtual reality game. Wonder if they will make you getting killed a really scary experience!

I imagine It'd be via voice, but idk how that works with vr. I know some headsets will come with a mic and earbuds. 

But I wonder if they will still have text chat too. 

On 12/27/2021 at 1:25 AM, Kane99 said:

It is in 3D it seems, so it'll be like any other VR game, but you'll be able to play popular among us levels in vr. 

In that case they do have the chance. but often the 2D or semi 2D don't make much money there. 

This is the announcement that nobody asked for, but at the same time this is the announcement we all needed XD. Can't wait for a proximity chat mod and an imposter locks you in electrical and says "I'm not crazy, I'm just lonely." Or something, it'd be hilarious 😂