Register Now
Kane99

What 3 games did famous writer George R.R. Martin play?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not going to imitate what the legendary writer plays, I applaud his interest in gaming, but I have my own path to follow. 

I viewed George R.R. Martin gameplay as an extended trailer into the game and that's it. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not going to imitate what the legendary writer plays, I applaud his interest in gaming, but I have my own path to follow. 

Are you sure that you haven't played some of the games he's already worked on and played as well like the one's listed here? 

On 5/7/2022 at 3:34 AM, Heatman said:

I viewed George R.R. Martin gameplay as an extended trailer into the game and that's it. 

That's cool, with what I've seen in George R.R Martins, he's a big time video game lover, with so many games under his bait. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you sure that you haven't played some of the games he's already worked on and played as well like the one's listed here? 

None, only Elden ring is a popular game which I know he has played. Maybe in the near future I'll be playing that one. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:09 AM, Justin11 said:

That's cool, with what I've seen in George R.R Martins, he's a big time video game lover, with so many games under his bait. 

None, only Elden ring is a popular game which I know he has played. Maybe in the near future I'll be playing that one. 

He couldn't so no to playing Elden Ring as he also worked on its development. There are the games he played. 

Screenshot_20220509-230812.thumb.png.b527ab99056961216671e96101f7d13f.png

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

He couldn't so no to playing Elden Ring as he also worked on its development. There are the games he played. 

Screenshot_20220509-230812.thumb.png.b527ab99056961216671e96101f7d13f.png

Encouraging indeed. With what I saw in the quote, it seems George R.R Martins aren't all that a video game lover, but when he witnessed the game-play of Elden ring he couldn't turn off the offer. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Encouraging indeed. With what I saw in the quote, it seems George R.R Martins aren't all that a video game lover, but when he witnessed the game-play of Elden ring he couldn't turn off the offer. 

He's more of a writer than a player. It's why he's written so many great books that have been adapted to video games as well. 

On 5/10/2022 at 7:50 AM, Boblee said:

He's more of a writer than a player. It's why he's written so many great books that have been adapted to video games as well. 

I see, that's great to share about his brief professional career. Assume he doesn't write exceptionally, be wouldn't have been held on high esteem. 

On 5/10/2022 at 7:50 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. I have read almost all of his main hit books and they are super interesting. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. I have read almost all of his main hit books and they are super interesting. 

Which one amongst his books do you like most? Fire and Blood is my favorite. 

On 5/12/2022 at 4:39 PM, Heatman said:

Game of Thrones and A Dance with Dragons is my favorite from his works. 

I got to read the Game of Thrones book because it was acted as a TV show as well and a video game was developed on it as well. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I got to read the Game of Thrones book because it was acted as a TV show as well and a video game was developed on it as well. 

For me, the TV show of Game of Thrones is way better than the book and even the video game as well. I can't get enough of it even now.