Register Now
Kane99

What 3 games did famous writer George R.R. Martin play?

3 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm not that bothered about it, mostly because I don't really like the "Souls" type games.  I would give it a go it it were on a subscription service like Gamepass but for now, it's a hard pass.  I probably be picking up Horizon Forbidden West instead.

Horizon Forbidden West is a good one too in my opinion and it's even coming out sooner than Elden Ring on the 18th. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I personally would think anybody involved with making games would at least play them. It's like being a song writer and not listen to music. Or write poetry and not read at all. Partake in your creation is what I say. Become what you expect. 

I also agree with you on this too nevertheless because your supposed to play what you give to other to play, at least to feel your work first hand. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah exactly. It's more like being in the developers team doing his own part in making of the game. 

That's welcoming, I believe such kind of high profile name will help to deliver the right ingredients as the game prepares it's launch. 

14 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm not that bothered about it, mostly because I don't really like the "Souls" type games.  I would give it a go it it were on a subscription service like Gamepass but for now, it's a hard pass.  I probably be picking up Horizon Forbidden West instead.

The only thing that matters to me is that the game should be a top notch Soul's game that's going to wow my gaming experience. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wonder how much lore he will end up putting in Elden Ring. I love the idea of him writing for games, because the dude has a rich storytelling and I want to see it featured more outside of just books. 

Exactly, just like what he did with the making of Game of Thrones. It's one of the best movies so far and me. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

The only thing that matters to me is that the game should be a top notch Soul's game that's going to wow my gaming experience. 

It's a shame the guy isn't into playing Soul's video games. My experience with Dark Souls and Bloodborne is so tense that getting into Elden Ring would be more interesting. 

On 4/29/2022 at 12:08 AM, Heatman said:

George R.R. Martin is working on a new movie called House of Dragons that's an initial part of what happen in Game of Thrones. I hope they can make a video game of it as well. 

They can't make video games for all his books turned TV series into video games. I don't think it's something feasible. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

They can't make video games for all his books turned TV series into video games. I don't think it's something feasible. 

Depending on the kind of company that's behind the game's development, I'm sure it's something workable.