Register Now
Creeper7000

I HATE SUPER MARIO 3!!!

This game is soo freaking garbage!! I am in the second world, and I lost all of my freaking lives on the battleship because of the crappy level design and the boss is stupid and unpredictable!! I kept dying to stupid ass bullet bills, turtles, and stupid moles, and now I am finally dead and I have to start this cursed world all over again!! I hate this stupid game!! it should have NEVER been made!! Mario is just a trash series and it is insane how many people like it!! This game freaking sucks and is just the most unfair game I have ever played! Just worthless freaking trash!

First off, welcome to VGR.

Super Mario 3 is considered a classic for serval reasons, but there's no denying it can be a frustratingly hard game. I personally didn't find it unfair per say, but it is not easy and is bound to drive people who try it, especially people more used to modern games, bug shagging mad from time to time.

8 hours ago, Creeper7000 said:

This game is soo freaking garbage!! I am in the second world, and I lost all of my freaking lives on the battleship because of the crappy level design and the boss is stupid and unpredictable!! I kept dying to stupid ass bullet bills, turtles, and stupid moles, and now I am finally dead and I have to start this cursed world all over again!! I hate this stupid game!! it should have NEVER been made!! Mario is just a trash series and it is insane how many people like it!! This game freaking sucks and is just the most unfair game I have ever played! Just worthless freaking trash!

If your used to modern games then this type of style and difficulty is something you will not be accustomed to.  I gotta tell you though there are WAY harder side scrollers from this era.  Castlevainia, Ghosts and Goblins, Mega Man 2 and Silver Surfer just to name a handful.

Mario 3 was often difficult in several areas. The hardest were the ones that automatically scroll. World 8 was almost impossible at times. But there are items you can pick up all over to skip worlds entirely.You can get a whistle in the very first stage in world one. Use it and you can skip to world 2, 3, or 4. Use one in any of those worlds and 5, 6, and 7 will be available. Use on in them and world 8 would be available. And whistles are easy to come by. If I remember right, there are actually two of them in the first world, but off the top of my head I don't remember where the second one is. I know where the first one and the one in world 2 are. I haven't played the game in forever though, but all the talk of the game lately has given me the itch to hook up my NES and get back into it.

On 12/26/2021 at 7:20 PM, Creeper7000 said:

Super Mario Bros. 3 is my all time favorite video game. It can be a hard game, but it gets a lot easier when you play it over and over for years. The first few times playing, it's going to be tough. But give it more time and practice and you'll get through those levels with ease. Is SMB3 the only Super Mario game you played? If so, you're in for a rude awakening, as future games tend to sometimes be even tougher.