Register Now
Kane99

Geek fuel and other gamer food and drinks

Do you guys get into those gamer foods or beverages? I've never been a fan of them myself. Mainly because I think it's garbage upon garbage. I remember mountain dew did a lot of those gamer drinks. Never was a fan of them. Do you guys drink any of that stuff?

On 1/4/2022 at 7:18 AM, Kane99 said:

Do you guys get into those gamer foods or beverages? I've never been a fan of them myself. Mainly because I think it's garbage upon garbage. I remember mountain dew did a lot of those gamer drinks. Never was a fan of them. Do you guys drink any of that stuff?

I have a big thing for my fresh 5 Alive Juice. I don't think that I can play any games without having it close by. If I have the time to blend my own fresh fruits, I'd do that. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have a big thing for my fresh 5 Alive Juice. I don't think that I can play any games without having it close by. If I have the time to blend my own fresh fruits, I'd do that. 

If it's not blended fresh, I'm not interested in drinking the juice. Any processed bottle juice isn't for me at all. 

On 1/4/2022 at 4:40 AM, Heatman said:

If it's not alcoholic beverages, I'm not interested in it. I can do drinking milk 🥛 once in a while but that's just about it. 

I think they're more like energy drinks than alcoholic. Though I imagine there are a good amount of gaming themed alcoholic drinks out there, but I wouldn't know of any. Also, I know there are foods themed around video games. Some are just food with gaming packaging and stuff like that. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think they're more like energy drinks than alcoholic. Though I imagine there are a good amount of gaming themed alcoholic drinks out there, but I wouldn't know of any. Also, I know there are foods themed around video games. Some are just food with gaming packaging and stuff like that. 

Yeah, I think that you're right there. They are more centered on energy drinks like Monster Energy drink if I remembered correctly. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I think that you're right there. They are more centered on energy drinks like Monster Energy drink if I remembered correctly. 

Monster Energy just recently celebrated their 10 years of partnership with EA. 

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monster-energy-celebrates-10-years-of-partnership-with-legendary-esports-organization-evil-geniuses-301274613.html

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Huh, didn't even know they were partnered. But I guess it makes sense lol. 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The very first time I saw the energy drink, I know right away that they are definitely going to get into gaming trend because the brand looks so cool with gaming. 

On 1/11/2022 at 4:25 AM, Kane99 said:

Yeah, the Company and their brand Energy Drink Monster is quite impressive. I will look into how long they are planning on keeping the partnership. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

The very first time I saw the energy drink, I know right away that they are definitely going to get into gaming trend because the brand looks so cool with gaming. 

The image and logo of the energy drink is perfectly inched designed to the core. 

1927747953_images(8).jpeg.39b8cbd53952afeae9adcb497082455f.jpeg

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The image and logo of the energy drink is perfectly inched designed to the core. 

1927747953_images(8).jpeg.39b8cbd53952afeae9adcb497082455f.jpeg

Although, I'm not really a big fan of energy drinks but I will always make an exception for Monster Energy Drinks.