Register Now
Kane99

Geek fuel and other gamer food and drinks

41 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Did you guys know that Steven Segal had his own energy drink at one point. I tried both flavors (Asian experience) and cherry charge. They tasted awful lol

I never really liked that guy or anything that's related to his movie specifically. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never really liked that guy or anything that's related to his movie specifically. 

This sounds really deep. Why do you have such dispositions towards the guy? Have you ever crossed paths with him? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

This sounds really deep. Why do you have such dispositions towards the guy? Have you ever crossed paths with him? 

I wouldn't really want to cross any paths with him because he sucks as far as I'm concerned. I don't know whether it's as a result of the scripts they hand him to do. 

On 1/13/2022 at 3:27 AM, Heatman said:

Lol fair. I liked his stuff for the comedy of it. Guys a notorious douche bag in real life. I just find his action, acting, skills to be comical more than impressive lol. His movies are always a good laugh. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't really want to cross any paths with him because he sucks as far as I'm concerned. I don't know whether it's as a result of the scripts they hand him to do. 

Oh! I now get what you mean. His acting is a lot more ridiculous than realistic. Like he's mostly untouchable in all his actions thrilling movies. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Oh! I now get what you mean. His acting is a lot more ridiculous than realistic. Like he's mostly untouchable in all his actions thrilling movies. 

I call him the untouchable. Seriously, it's no fun watching any of his movies at all. 

On 1/13/2022 at 8:43 AM, Kane99 said:

Did you guys know that Steven Segal had his own energy drink at one point. I tried both flavors (Asian experience) and cherry charge. They tasted awful lol

The man is an awful guy in my opinion and it's not surprising that his so called drinks are craps. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The man is an awful guy in my opinion and it's not surprising that his so called drinks are craps. 

Yeah, he's an awful person. Was awful to women as well and has been accused of a lot of other bad behaviour towards women. The fact that any woman wanted to even touch the dude is beyond me. 

I've actually been trying to find his energy drinks again, because I just want to collect the a couple cans. I had saved the ones I bought years ago, but they got damaged and I tossed them. I actually found the site that sold them, and it was still up offering to sell. But I wasn't taking a chance to buy from the site, so I emailed about buying a couple, but never received a response lol. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, he's an awful person. Was awful to women as well and has been accused of a lot of other bad behaviour towards women. The fact that any woman wanted to even touch the dude is beyond me. 

I've actually been trying to find his energy drinks again, because I just want to collect the a couple cans. I had saved the ones I bought years ago, but they got damaged and I tossed them. I actually found the site that sold them, and it was still up offering to sell. But I wasn't taking a chance to buy from the site, so I emailed about buying a couple, but never received a response lol. 

Some celebrities can't stay out of limelight when it comes to getting involved with women especially when it's forced sexual harassment. It's a part and parcel of them. 

About the website, are you sure the email was delivered? If yes, then they must have shutdown the sales. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some celebrities can't stay out of limelight when it comes to getting involved with women especially when it's forced sexual harassment. It's a part and parcel of them. 

About the website, are you sure the email was delivered? If yes, then they must have shutdown the sales. 

There is possibility that the email is no longer active and the sent mail will bounce back. He should try checking all the folders in his mail. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is possibility that the email is no longer active and the sent mail will bounce back. He should try checking all the folders in his mail. 

Yeah, that's a possibility because it's something that's already happened to me on multiple occasions when I actually thought the email delivered but it bounced back. 

On 1/16/2022 at 12:24 AM, Kane99 said:

I had to look up the drink on YouTube to see exactly what it looks like and it doesn't even look that interesting in my eyes. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I had to look up the drink on YouTube to see exactly what it looks like and it doesn't even look that interesting in my eyes. 

Yup, they were also going to make a root beer flavor, but it never released. I always found it odd that they released these in a walmart in my neck of the woods, because we never get odd things like that. But yeah, it was real and it tasted like garbage. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have a Respawn kit that I actually won here at VGR, but I haven't used it in forever. The drinks were great. I really loved the flavors, but I drink way more Diet Pepsi than anything else. If you see me, there's an opened Diet Pepsi somewhere nearby.

Oh cool, are they like geek fuel style beverages? Or powder you put into a drink?