Register Now
StaceyPowers

Series where you eventually played the older instalments?

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Uncharted is another game where the older installment is kind of a catch for me and also some of Need for Speed series. 

I hear the first couple Uncharted games are a bit dated in terms of controls. The newer games are more polished. But I suppose you could get the remastered collection that has updated visuals and controls. I think that's the route I'll take when I can get a PS4 or PS5. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I hear the first couple Uncharted games are a bit dated in terms of controls. The newer games are more polished. But I suppose you could get the remastered collection that has updated visuals and controls. I think that's the route I'll take when I can get a PS4 or PS5. 

Definitely, the remastered collections would offer a far more interesting playing experience with the game's graphics and visuals. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, they were that off and dated in its control but I still liked it that way. Although, the recent ones offered something that's much more better. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, they were that off and dated in its control but I still liked it that way. Although, the recent ones offered something that's much more better. 

Some games are just built that way because it's what's available for game's development at the time. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Does playing the same game but on older console count as series where you eventually played the older instalments? If yes, then count in my playing of The Punisher on Sega. 

I think that it actually counts to some extent because the game in old console like Sega, is an old installment of the game when it's on Playstation. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it actually counts to some extent because the game in old console like Sega, is an old installment of the game when it's on Playstation. 

I really enjoyed playing the game on Sega. Even though it looked better with graphics in Playstation, the Sega experience was far more better. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really enjoyed playing the game on Sega. Even though it looked better with graphics in Playstation, the Sega experience was far more better. 

They old gaming memories that you're going to get from playing the game on Sega is what stands out for me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They old gaming memories that you're going to get from playing the game on Sega is what stands out for me. 

Yes of course, the gameplay and everything is completely different from what you experience playing with Sega console compared to Playstation consoles.