Register Now
egghead

Have you created a game on Roblox?

On 2/19/2022 at 8:22 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, he's already making plans on how to start up something making use of the software at least by the end of the year or next year. 

That's a promising one that he wants to utilize the platform, get into video game development. If the game comes to become popular he will definitely become mega just because of his creativity making quality video games. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a promising one that he wants to utilize the platform, get into video game development. If the game comes to become popular he will definitely become mega just because of his creativity making quality video games. 

Seriously, I would like to become a software developer and a programmer as well. Creating things is really nice, something that people would really like to get into. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I would like to become a software developer and a programmer as well. Creating things is really nice, something that people would really like to get into. 

If you focus on learning advance programing, progressing from basic HTML, and moving to CSS, C++ and the rest programming language. Then you'll get experience how to code video games. You'll definitely know how to make games, depends on what area of software you focused more on. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

If you focus on learning advance programing, progressing from basic HTML, and moving to CSS, C++ and the rest programming language. Then you'll get experience how to code video games. You'll definitely know how to make games, depends on what area of software you focused more on. 

I have already subscribed to some online courses on Udemy and hopefully, I'm going to pick up a few more things there. 

Just now, Boblee said:

I have already subscribed to some online courses on Udemy and hopefully, I'm going to pick up a few more things there. 

That's great to hear that you've picked up the mantle and learning a course at udemy. So, how much did you pay to start the course with the pro? 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's great to hear that you've picked up the mantle and learning a course at udemy. So, how much did you pay to start the course with the pro? 

The courses I paid for were in the summation of $50. I'm still going to pay for another in next two months. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

The courses I paid for were in the summation of $50. I'm still going to pay for another in next two months. 

That's great, I wish you all the success my good friend in your career pursuit of acquiring an in-demand skill in the guise of programming. 

Roblox is creating more and more game developers with their tools. I like that a game can give that possibility to kids, to teach them to code and make their own mods and games. Our future with gaming is going to be pretty dope if we can teach the kids to make games at younger ages. 

On 2/24/2022 at 2:15 AM, Kane99 said:

Roblox is creating more and more game developers with their tools. I like that a game can give that possibility to kids, to teach them to code and make their own mods and games. Our future with gaming is going to be pretty dope if we can teach the kids to make games at younger ages. 

They wish to make everyone become a game developer, well that's not going to be possible at all no matter what they try. The resources for being a good developer isn't cheap.