Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was beginning to feel like Sony never cared about offering their fans what Xbox gamers have been enjoying for far too long. Now, it's time. 

They should keep up with their laziness and watch Microsoft take their spot in the gaming industry. It's likely to happen very soon. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was beginning to feel like Sony never cared about offering their fans what Xbox gamers have been enjoying for far too long. Now, it's time. 

I think our words this time is heard, those at the top spoke for us. Now, PS sees can simply enjoy what Xbox users have been into. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

They should keep up with their laziness and watch Microsoft take their spot in the gaming industry. It's likely to happen very soon. 

With how things have been going for the past few years now, Sony is losing ground fast in the industry with what I'm seeing. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If Microsoft brings something better to the table, they should get into the business of delivering it as far as I'm concerned. 

Of their is any lucrative update going on around Microsoft, surely it will be reviewed. It wouldn't hide under the sun forever. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Of their is any lucrative update going on around Microsoft, surely it will be reviewed. It wouldn't hide under the sun forever. 

I believe that it's part of the reason why the guy after all consideration decided to switch to Microsoft than Playstation. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that it's part of the reason why the guy after all consideration decided to switch to Microsoft than Playstation. 

Their are simply more of Microsoft games and it's cheaper too. Plus the addition of molding your own characters via PC gaming. 

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their are simply more of Microsoft games and it's cheaper too. Plus the addition of molding your own characters via PC gaming. 

Although, with Playstation Infinite services, they are definitely ready to rival Xbox at that juncture. 

36 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Although, with Playstation Infinite services, they are definitely ready to rival Xbox at that juncture. 

Sure, if PlayStation series company 'Suny, didn't act faster as they did,  they would've been knocked off by Microsoft Xbox company. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, if PlayStation series company 'Suny, didn't act faster as they did,  they would've been knocked off by Microsoft Xbox company. 

They are even too slow because they are just playing catch up with Microsoft with how they have been acting lately. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With how Microsoft acquired Activision-Blizzard was a very big shock to them. They never saw it coming, in fact no one saw it coming. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

With how Microsoft acquired Activision-Blizzard was a very big shock to them. They never saw it coming, in fact no one saw it coming. 

With Ubisoft considering to sell, and they aren't even worth that much to be around $6-7 billion, another swoop might happen. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's simply a surprise, maybe they've been in a private negotiation for long no one knows. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

With Ubisoft considering to sell, and they aren't even worth that much to be around $6-7 billion, another swoop might happen. 

Seriously, I would definitely like to see Microsoft buyout the company because they are the one that fix Ubisoft.