Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Just 10$ for six months? If so, that's very low level of sales made by you within the duration you stipulated. Didn't you advertise yourself so well to win over end employers? 

I had to wait that long because I knew that my gig was set up well but the challenge was because I was still a newbie in the system. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had to wait that long because I knew that my gig was set up well but the challenge was because I was still a newbie in the system. 

That's just it, you being a newbie caused you from securing your first gig on time. Had it been you hanged more on the marketplace, maybe you would've secured more gigs by now. 

51 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Is the domain and extension like this 'gamerant.com, I've forgotten about the site URL, i am more specific with gamespot. 

Yeah, it's 'gamerant.com'. They are very good with their own video games updates all the time. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is the domain and extension like this 'gamerant.com, I've forgotten about the site URL, i am more specific with gamespot. 

Game Rant is a very popular gaming website just like PC gamer. It is fully stocked with all sorts of gaming information that will be very useful to gamers. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Game Rant is a very popular gaming website just like PC gamer. It is fully stocked with all sorts of gaming information that will be very useful to gamers. 

No problem, I am here already. I'll take the information down and keep up to date with everything circling around the world of gaming. 

This is another thread where we have the same handful of people just looping round the same conversation that has little to nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you want to discuss gamrant or similar such sites, either do so in an appropriate thread or through PMs. Given that the question has long since been answered, locked.