Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, the guy eventually chose Xbox over Playstation. 

Thanks for the tips you all provided for him to help him make this decision. 

No problem. And if he does have a Playstation, he could always get Playstation services too. What I would do is get a month Xbox and then a month Playstation. I just have an Xbox and PC, so I use gamepass, but if I had a ps4 or 5, I'd get their service once in a while too. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

No problem. And if he does have a Playstation, he could always get Playstation services too. What I would do is get a month Xbox and then a month Playstation. I just have an Xbox and PC, so I use gamepass, but if I had a ps4 or 5, I'd get their service once in a while too. 

I'm thrilled about the PlayStation Infinite services that just broke. At least, we won't be feeling left behind like we used to be. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Most of us that are big fans of Playstation are really happy with the PS Now services because it's something they have denied us for ages. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of us that are big fans of Playstation are really happy with the PS Now services because it's something they have denied us for ages. 

Seriously, it took Sony a long while do what's expected of them for years. Well, the most important thing is that they have done it now. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it took Sony a long while do what's expected of them for years. Well, the most important thing is that they have done it now. 

Yeah, that's something they should have given to Playstation gamers for years but they decided to very stingy with such services. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think play station has the PSN store, most games are there to download, even subscribed to, that's a privilege also, unless you aren't talking about that. 

Do you know anything about Xbox Gamepass? It's exactly what we are talking about PS Now / PS Infinite services. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Do you know anything about Xbox Gamepass? It's exactly what we are talking about PS Now / PS Infinite services. 

I've heard about gamepass on Xbox series, I never heard about such with PS series. I heard it's simply like a gaming subscription platform. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I've heard about gamepass on Xbox series, I never heard about such with PS series. I heard it's simply like a gaming subscription platform. 

Well, Xbox offer Gamepass services while Playstation offer PS Now/ PS Infinite services. 

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, Xbox offer Gamepass services while Playstation offer PS Now/ PS Infinite services. 

That's cool seeing play station network having something similar to what Xbox offered to its gamers. It has made me feel ecstatic tonight, I will keep being around PS long time. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool seeing play station network having something similar to what Xbox offered to its gamers. It has made me feel ecstatic tonight, I will keep being around PS long time. 

It was beginning to feel like Sony never cared about offering their fans what Xbox gamers have been enjoying for far too long. Now, it's time.