Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PS4 is a better video game console to me than Xbox one. No matter I never played much of Xbox one video games, the little I've played I know how it is. 

I never really played on Xbox One, so there is no way you for me to be able to get into their comparisons. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never really played on Xbox One, so there is no way you for me to be able to get into their comparisons. 

Same goes to me as well, I never played Xbox one games, and the series X/S. I only played games on its 360 version, so, the comparison makes no sense. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Same goes to me as well, I never played Xbox one games, and the series X/S. I only played games on its 360 version, so, the comparison makes no sense. 

If I'm getting an Xbox console, it's definitely going to be Xbox Series X. It's got the kind of specs that almost everyone loves to have in any console. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I'm getting an Xbox console, it's definitely going to be Xbox Series X. It's got the kind of specs that almost everyone loves to have in any console. 

With Playstation Infinite services now, there isn't much pull for me towards getting Xbox Series X console now. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I would freely recommend getting Playstation 5 or Playstation 4 to any who wants to buy new consoles now. Playstation Infinite services is unbelievable. 

With it, it means low cost for playing video games. Than the era were you're required to spend $60 and above for a single game release. Now you're paying for all within a year, and wouldn't even spend up to $100 for subscription. 

On 2/24/2022 at 7:44 AM, Heatman said:

It's actually why I would freely recommend getting Playstation 5 or Playstation 4 to any who wants to buy new consoles now. Playstation Infinite services is unbelievable. 

Yeah, that's very correct. Although for not having played much on Xbox is why I do favor Xbox Series X for now. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

With it, it means low cost for playing video games. Than the era were you're required to spend $60 and above for a single game release. Now you're paying for all within a year, and wouldn't even spend up to $100 for subscription. 

Yeah, it actually depends on the number of games that you are getting in a year which determines how much you may likely spend. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it actually depends on the number of games that you are getting in a year which determines how much you may likely spend. 

Okay, what if I am staying put with 50 games in a year. How much do you think I'll spend to get such subscription? 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, what if I am staying put with 50 games in a year. How much do you think I'll spend to get such subscription? 

It actually depends on the kind of deals that are available at the moment with their services. You might be saving over 50% on each game. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It actually depends on the kind of deals that are available at the moment with their services. You might be saving over 50% on each game. 

That's massive already, I won't ask for more, if such great deal is reached with such kind of discount on each of the video game I choose to play.