Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that are simultaneously stressful and relaxing?

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely a very good thing to learn something in the course of completing the games that you are playing. 

It's actually the lessons that gets me right back to playing the all over again when I have the time to get into it again. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Asphalt 20, Motor GP 20, 21, F1 21 are simply racing games I wouldn't move my mind off. 

Most of the Asphalt racing games which I ever got into playing were all on smartphone. I didn't like them that much. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Asphalt 20, Motor GP 20, 21, F1 21 are simply racing games I wouldn't move my mind off. 

I can't really remember the last time I played Asphalt racing games. It never held much water for me as a good racing game. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember the last time I played Asphalt racing games. It never held much water for me as a good racing game. 

They one is still cool, I play it on mobile and also on console too. The game-play is intriguing such like any other car racing game. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They one is still cool, I play it on mobile and also on console too. The game-play is intriguing such like any other car racing game. 

I'd like to know if it's available on Nintendo Switch? It's the only place I can play it on a handheld device. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's available on Nintendo Switch. Take a look at the trailer of Asphalt 9: Legends 

Considering the fact that I'm a big fan of car racing video games, I'm definitely going to look for the opportunity to play this one on my Nintendo Switch.