Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that are simultaneously stressful and relaxing?

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

For the likes of us who learnt how to drive cars in real life all because we got into playing video games (car racing), it's definitely part of us. 

Are you trying to say that you learned how to drive due to an act of playing video games? 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to say. I never went to any driving school to learn how to drive. 

Imagine, that's great, it's the first time I am hearing this kind of info. How did you learn it since you aren't seeing inside of the car in-game? 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Imagine, that's great, it's the first time I am hearing this kind of info. How did you learn it since you aren't seeing inside of the car in-game? 

It's just like how you do it in racing games. I mastered control, using the gas and brakes. So, I cue how I do it in games and do the same thing in real life. 

I've been playing Hitman 3, and doing the contracts mode. There's some where you can kill everyone, but you can't save, so you have to do it all in one shot. Ended up having to do a couple over because of how crazy it can get if you get caught. Having to do all that over again is annoying. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

I've been playing Hitman 3, and doing the contracts mode. There's some where you can kill everyone, but you can't save, so you have to do it all in one shot. Ended up having to do a couple over because of how crazy it can get if you get caught. Having to do all that over again is annoying. 

You still do play your Unpacking right? I really picked up after the game when you had it posted. It's one good one so far for me. 

18 hours ago, Empire said:

World of Tanks is a slower paced game. If you play Self Propelled Gun, it can be even more chilled out. Yet, Final Fantasy XIV. If I just want to relax, I'll do some crafting or fishing or something. The player community is pretty non-toxic for an MMO, too. It has a generous free trial, if you want to check it out.

I'm definitely interested in checking that out to see for myself truly if they are as you put them to be because most are not what they are set up to be. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Apart from playing FIFA series, I don't see any other video game bring played in a relaxing condition for me, I do struggle and stress out to play others. 

I feel more relaxed playing racing video games and some task doing games like Unpacking than playing FIFA games.