Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that are simultaneously stressful and relaxing?

42 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, you're very correct. What's another good video game that you have played that's quite relaxing to get into as well? 

If you're talking about racing games, then you simply have to go for 'wreck-fest. It runs on PS4 also, very cool and catchy racing game. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Considering the fact that I'm a big fan of car racing video games, I'm definitely going to look for the opportunity to play this one on my Nintendo Switch. 

Yeah, I'm very sure that it's something that would like to get into playing being the fact that you love racing games. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm very sure that it's something that would like to get into playing being the fact that you love racing games. 

I have already picked up the game for my Switch and it's very thrilling to play. I never expected it to be that good. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already picked up the game for my Switch and it's very thrilling to play. I never expected it to be that good. 

I hope that it's a relaxing video game for you to play on your Nintendo Switch? Unpacking is also another good one to play as well. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I feel very much relaxed playing motorcycle GP games, asphalt series, infact any other racing video games keeps me relaxed. Because I mastered it perfectly, it will be hard to lose my position to AI unnecessarily. 

The same thing goes with me whenever I get to play any of the Gran Turismo racing games as well as Need for Speed series too especially Most Wanted. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing goes with me whenever I get to play any of the Gran Turismo racing games as well as Need for Speed series too especially Most Wanted. 

That's cool, that means we're a racing game maestro? xD. Even if I am using a single hand to control, I'll emerge victorious with MGP. I am not feeling too proud, but such is what I've practiced for long. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

As much as I love playing Need for Speed series and I have played it for years, I do enjoy playing Gran Turismo more. 

World of Tanks is a slower paced game. If you play Self Propelled Gun, it can be even more chilled out. Yet, Final Fantasy XIV. If I just want to relax, I'll do some crafting or fishing or something. The player community is pretty non-toxic for an MMO, too. It has a generous free trial, if you want to check it out.

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you master every bit of racing games, you wouldn't be stressed up rather you'll be playing and relaxing while enjoying your playing time. 

For the likes of us who learnt how to drive cars in real life all because we got into playing video games (car racing), it's definitely part of us.