Register Now
tdbnz

Do you own a PlayStation 5?

On 9/5/2022 at 2:53 PM, Gonassis said:

Nope, I've never owned a PS5 and have no plans on getting one...
that could change in the future if it was up to fate or chance for me to actually own one.

like if a friend sold it to me at a discount for example. 😉

that asides, I don't think I want one. I'm sticking to PCs.

That's very expensive for a console, even for a second hand... 😫

do you live in the African continent, my dude? I'm just basing it off the website. 😀

What I know is that Playstation 5 isn't anywhere near what they quoted on that site. It's only when you're buying from scalpers that you would most likely pay up to that amount of money. It's not more than $500 on even Playstation Store. 

On 9/7/2022 at 6:31 PM, runswithspatulas said:

I bought one a couple years ago. It cost me $1200 on sale and it's now decoration. I won't ever buy another gaming pc again. It was a gaming laptop. It sucks. And Microsoft has totally screwed it up with the updates and the thing can't handle the games. 

You have to understand...I don't earn much money. So for me $500 is a helluva lot to spend on something I may not be able to use 10 yrs from now. 

I always advise those that playing on Gaming PC not to do a lot of updates when it is released as some of these updates might affect the loading speed of some games. Have you contacted the company about the issues that you are having with the PC?

9 hours ago, Ajibusu said:

I always advise those that playing on Gaming PC not to do a lot of updates when it is released as some of these updates might affect the loading speed of some games. Have you contacted the company about the issues that you are having with the PC?

we have wandered off topic now and i don't wanna get scolded for it. but yes i did try.

On 9/5/2022 at 9:58 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, I live in Africa continent, and to be frank, things are hyper expensive when it comes to the products sold my users at Jiji.ng. At times they use price of items to scare you, and if you aren't careful, you end up paying double. 

This is why I'm very selective of the online stores that I have to purchase anything from. If it's not Amazon and Walmart for starters, I wouldn't rush to buy. EBay is last on my list. As for PS5 ordering, Playstation Store will always be my first priority. 

On 9/12/2022 at 8:52 AM, Heatman said:

This is why I'm very selective of the online stores that I have to purchase anything from. If it's not Amazon and Walmart for starters, I wouldn't rush to buy. EBay is last on my list. As for PS5 ordering, Playstation Store will always be my first priority. 

It is cool to always look out for reliable online store, to avoid regret later on. I wouldn't buy at eBay anymore, it isn't safe for me when next I want to buy a new console, I'll look out for playstation store or buy at a local online store that is reliable. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It is cool to always look out for reliable online store, to avoid regret later on. I wouldn't buy at eBay anymore, it isn't safe for me when next I want to buy a new console, I'll look out for playstation store or buy at a local online store that is reliable. 

Well to the best of my knowledge, ebay is still very good. It ranks very well in the list for top ecommerce website in the world. Purchasing Playstation 5 from there isn't a bad idea if you see a good one listed on the website.