Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone own any customized consoles or controllers?

1 minute ago, Yaramaki said:

I've yet to be burned by a japanese person in all these years i never had problems with anything coming from japan, just once something was lost in the mail and i got a full refund, 6 months later it eventually showed, seller was nice enough to let me keep it for free.

Sure i'm aware of those skins and like i said i did my research when i bought this console. I'm not gonna drop a few hundred bucks on something that i'm unsure of wheter it's real or not, i even emailed the company that made them (in my best japanese) to verify if it's real, they also made quite a few of ps3 custom consoles for contests and giveaways.  Either way it's a nice display piece that i just wanted to share.

More power to you. I like it myself, despite not being a fan of anime. It's a neat piece, and if you enjoy it, that's all tat matters. Screw the critics. You don't need their input anyway.

47 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

With different options like metallic colors and engraving, the total for the controller was roughly $100. But she loves it, and I love her, so it was worth it.

For the ones we love $100 isn't that too much to add joy in their lives. It's totally worth it my dear. 

On 1/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, The Blackangel said:

I got @Rain Dew a custom Xbox controller for xmas. It's compatible with both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. Mainly it's just a color scheme. You pick out the colors you want on any given part, and pay for it. Hers looks a little goofy to me, but she loves it.

Xbox Design Lab

I absolutely love the controller and loved the fact that I was able to pick the colors for the controller. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the ones we love $100 isn't that too much to add joy in their lives. It's totally worth it my dear. 

Exactly, it's actually the same thing with the amount of money that I'm planning on spending for the Nintendo Switch I'm getting for my niece. 

11 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

I absolutely love the controller and loved the fact that I was able to pick the colors for the controller. 

That's nice and you know that it's something that's going to be very difficult for another to pick out your favorite colors.