Register Now
Family sedan

What was the most underrated Gran Turismo game?

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I don't think I've ever bought a GT game that early in its production run.

It wouldn't be a wise decision to make at all because you would still be forced to wait and update for a while. 

On 2/28/2022 at 8:57 AM, Boblee said:

I was actually ready to rush into playing Horizon Forbidden West but decided against it at the death of the time which was a good thing. 

You don't have to rush, you can ask more questions about the game, watch more of it's scenes on YouTube to get high level of satisfaction before going into it. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

You don't have to rush, you can ask more questions about the game, watch more of it's scenes on YouTube to get high level of satisfaction before going into it. 

Some gamers really enjoy it when it comes to rushing their games. They take pride in being the first gamer to complete the game. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's for them, I won't entangle myself into such kind of a thing. I just like being myself and doing what I love around video games. 

I have actually done it once. I did enjoyed it a little bit but at one time, I got fed up with doing it and that's the last time I ever tried it. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:26 AM, Boblee said:

I have actually done it once. I did enjoyed it a little bit but at one time, I got fed up with doing it and that's the last time I ever tried it. 

Their is nothing wrong either with it, because you spent money to get the game. You can have such tendency and enjoy it the best way you can. As for me, I choose to play slow and enjoy every bit of actions in the game. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't have anytime for someone that got money and wants to spend the money the best way it pleases to him or her via his/her choice of game and play as the soul pleases xD. 

It's their own money, so they have all the right in the world to use their money as they see fit but they are making life hard for others. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's their own money, so they have all the right in the world to use their money as they see fit but they are making life hard for others. 

Exactly. They may have the funds necessary, but those splashes of money have added wound to us, making prices of video game items increasing all the time.