Register Now
Family sedan

What was the most underrated Gran Turismo game?

On 3/8/2022 at 8:19 PM, Boblee said:

It's definitely a game that's going to be worth it but you have to wait it out for sometime before getting it for some obvious reasons. 

Maybe I'll wait for further opinions which gonna cement my trust in the game to make me going for it. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Maybe I'll wait for further opinions which gonna cement my trust in the game to make me going for it. 

I believe that it's something that can get better from next 2 months up. From then time, it's definitely going to be all set up. 

Did the team behind Gran Turismo ever make other racing games? Or other games in general? I always feel like Gran Turismo was done by one team who only focussed on Gran Turismo. Is that true? Or have multiple teams taken on development duties for the series? 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Did the team behind Gran Turismo ever make other racing games? Or other games in general? I always feel like Gran Turismo was done by one team who only focussed on Gran Turismo. Is that true? Or have multiple teams taken on development duties for the series? 

I have never looked into that yet but now that you have mentioned it, I think that the time is now for me to do it. Let me get on it already. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

After reviewing that @Boblee, you can do us a favour and create a thread for other games which the team at GT did aside from their normal GT series racing game. 

The first thing would be to find out other games that the company made and then talk about them and how good they are. 

On 3/16/2022 at 6:45 AM, Boblee said:

The first thing would be to find out other games that the company made and then talk about them and how good they are. 

Yes, that's what we discussed last. So, have you discovered any yet? I'll be doing that, next you reply me. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's what we discussed last. So, have you discovered any yet? I'll be doing that, next you reply me. 

They are actually associated with Sony. They operate as a subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment under its SIE Worldwide Studios umbrella. 

On 3/17/2022 at 3:36 PM, Boblee said:

They are actually associated with Sony. They operate as a subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment under its SIE Worldwide Studios umbrella. 

Does it mean that, the games made in the past by Sony interactive they helped in making the games with Sony interactive before establishing their own studio? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It seems I can't find that low rated GT game, I can't remember how the mobile versions looks like at the moment, even the GT 1 and 2. 

Some gamers may say that the Gran Turismo 1 and 2 were for lover consoles which didn't say much well about them. 

On 3/10/2022 at 8:45 PM, Kane99 said:

Yes they did, Polyphony Digital Made Motor Toon Grand Prix 1 and 2 for the ps1.

Quite obscure games since the first game was never even released outside of japan.

Oh how could i forget they also did the exellent Motor bike simulation Tourist Trophy on the ps2 offcourse.